Seeing a nikka you used to fukk with change his status to "engaged" unappreciation

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
thats dora from sohh.
everyone thought she was a boy like me.. she lives near compton or some ish

*edit..the bay area

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
OP is that_dozen from sohh

Also, thickums is married?

op08z6.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it burns more when you know the person he wants to marry isnt good enough or even right for him. so if you're not jealous, are you bitter?

i hate when women say shyt like that. to me, that's jealousy too...and competitive nature. especially if you were with the guy before that...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im 26 and a lot of my exes that are my age are getting married. Im happy for them but im definetly not ready for that. The girls I date are usually 20-22 anyway so they aren't ready for that either.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i hate when women say shyt like that. to me, that's jealousy too...and competitive nature. especially if you were with the guy before that...

thats not jealousy. some guys are dumb and stay with the stupidest bytch ever for no reason. theyre blind to the truth of what they should have and dont get theres a difference between being needed and being wanted.
if a girl knows that some stupid bytch is using a guy they look out for, and the stupid bytch isnt worth or deserves the love of the guy...then its a matter of opinion, not jealousy.
its being a friend to the guy. you dont have to have a sexual past to have your friends back.
so again, it burns more when you know the person he wants to marry isnt good enough or even right for him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i did, and my stomach is still all :merchant:

no, we never even had sex, we went out a few times and stayed in touch more as friends, but he's still the first guy i've ever dated to get engaged...i'm moreso bugging off that being the part of life i'm entering than anything else.

you did not even fukk,...so why is this on your mind?

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

thats not jealousy. some guys are dumb and stay with the stupidest bytch ever for no reason. theyre blind to the truth of what they should have and dont get theres a difference between being needed and being wanted.
if a girl knows that some stupid bytch is using a guy they look out for, and the stupid bytch isnt worth or deserves the love of the guy...then its a matter of opinion, not jealousy.
its being a friend to the guy. you dont have to have a sexual past to have your friends back.
so again, it burns more when you know the person he wants to marry isnt good enough or even right for him.

i agree with phourtay.

if you are a woman and never fukked the person,..you do not know them on the level you think you do.

nor, did you want to know them on that level.

that is hating,....if you have no malice based facts on the person they are getting engaged to.

art barr