Sega Genesis Mini (9/19/19, $80) (Not AtGames) (Will have Regional Differences) (Complete Game List)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
easy for us =/= everyone.

hell, you shoulda have seen all the old folks in line during the SNES shyt. Talked with this lady who was :krs: as fukk for it...she probably was around 40ish.
Literally plenty of YouTube tutorials.
Laziness

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I copped it

Wily wars is amazing

Street fighter 2 is a LOT harder on Sega than on SNES

hard corps still the hardest game I've ever played

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:mjlol:Y'all nikkas just spew anything, huh?
Half this forum hates women cause women won't have sex with them.
Emulators are easy to set up and free tho
Bro, we have this conversation in every mini-console thread. Some people don't want to hunch over at their desktop and play these games, or buy a raspberry pi. They won't to show their friends, family, and especially kids what they experienced when they were young, and these mini consoles provide an authentic (and legal) way to do so. Let these folks buy things that make 'em happy. It ain't out money either way.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Half this forum hates women cause women won't have sex with them.

Bro, we have this conversation in every mini-console thread. Some people don't want to hunch over at their desktop and play these games, or buy a raspberry pi. They won't to show their friends, family, and especially kids what they experienced when they were young, and these mini consoles provide an authentic (and legal) way to do so. Let these folks buy things that make 'em happy. It ain't out money either way.
I don't hate women. If you can hop on the laptop to bullshyt on social media and follow a make up tutorial on YouTube. You can look up a tutorial on emulators. NOW I understand the appeal of the mini retro consoles but let's not excuse laziness. Theirs plenty of girl gamers who don't have a problem with this, I'm speaking on the ones like that breh's girl. Regardless it's not that serious nor deep.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I don't hate women. If you can hop on the laptop to bullshyt on social media and follow a make up tutorial on YouTube. You can look up a tutorial on emulators. NOW I understand the appeal of the mini retro consoles but let's not excuse laziness. Theirs plenty of girl gamers who don't have a problem with this, I'm speaking on the ones like that breh's girl. Regardless it's not that serious nor deep.
Sorry if it was a reach, it's just you see so much of it in the other subforums.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh, even if someone is capable of getting emulators working on a laptop, many people dont wanna play games like that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's what I had..best friend had the SNES. Mortal Kombat is easy to play on the Genesis...on SNES, doing the attacks were harder for some reason. Fatal Fury as well. Andy Bogard was a fukking BEAST on Genesis.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
HDMI cable breh
Most casual gamers and people who played these games as a kid would much rather buy a device that just works breh. It has nothing to do with not being smart enough to download an emulator with illegal roms.

The genesis/SNES classic are great for the target audience.

I have a raspberry pi 3 and 4, with a nice SNES case so this isnt for me, but I can definitely see the appeal for someone who doesn't wanna spend hours getting a pi running and buying all the extra accessories to make it feel legit.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Shut yo ass up

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Most casual gamers and people who played these games as a kid would much rather buy a device that just works breh. It has nothing to do with not being smart enough to download an emulator with illegal roms.

The genesis/SNES classic are great for the target audience.

I have a raspberry pi 3 and 4, with a nice SNES case so this isnt for me, but I can definitely see the appeal for someone who doesn't wanna spend hours getting a pi running and buying all the extra accessories to make it feel legit.
You just threw in the raspberry pi for no reason. Which is scary for many. Regardless I'm done with this topic breh.