Sega Genesis Mini (9/19/19, $80) (Not AtGames) (Will have Regional Differences) (Complete Game List)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
What is it exactly? Add-on?
A program that will allow you to add any game you want to the genesis mini, basically we now have access to the genesis entire library since roms are all over the net. This will run a few emulators as well, I'm personally interested in how good this SNES emulator will be

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Project Lunar feature list
  • Add your own selection of SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis roms to your console with use on the stock UI
  • Manage your games, mods and configs via purpose built desktop PC application
  • Full NAND backups before any customisation
  • RetroArch bundled with Genesis GX Plus & PicoDrive. (MS,GG,MD,32X, MEGA CD support) (Also capable of playing other consoles by adding additional RetroArch cores)
  • Performance tweaks and boosts (fix lag issues) (1.0ghz > 1.344ghz, ZRAM compression, DRAM SWAP)
  • NAND (console only) and USB support
  • OTG support
  • exFat, NTFS, FAT32 filesystem support
  • Extended gamepad compatibility
  • USB2 and USB3 device support
  • Customisable boot menu with built-in additional option menu & network manager.
  • Ability to autoboot to selected boot items. (i.e. boot directly to stock UI)
  • Additional third-party controller support
  • Automatic Error recovery system (automatically reload to bootmenu if Stock E error occurs)
  • Launch boot menu or RetroArch from the Stock UI
  • EmulationStation support (optional mod package, USB only)
  • ‘Fix’ stock scanlines by toggling smoothing off within stock emulator
  • Bundled Wi-Fi support (Realtek 8188eu + 8187)
  • RA MD mini cores downablable via RA using network adapter
  • RA scraper and EmulationStation scrapers work using network adapter
  • SSH/SFTP via RDNIS support
  • Boot menu, splashscreen and music are all customisable
  • Additional mod package support
Features to come in 1.1 (or) future rolling update
  • Folder support. Technically we can implement folders as of 1.0, however we want to do it right and integrate it as seamless as possible.
  • Launch different console games from stock UI
  • Custom command “executors” per game. Again, executors are available within 1.0 meaning that you can run any emulator, app or command from the stock UI. This can be done via scripts on the command line however desktop integration will be available in 1.1
  • Bluetooth support
  • Desktop app sync via Wi-Fi/Ethernet. This is also available as of 1.0 but we want to improve it. It is also capable of handling multiple consoles on the same network.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Project Lunar has finally dropped, the value of the mini just went up significantly

How many games will the memory allow it to hold at once? I'm the type of person that wants to put my shyt on there one time and leave it, I dont want to move games back and forth.