Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I installed yesterday, a breh had plans for some new games… that’s out the window this is just to dope.:banderas:

@Gizmo_Duck I’ve had Lies of P since launch and that game is just so boring imo, I tried again and well this thread popped up:pachaha:

Best sword combat in a game to this day :wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably best to stick with it and get your timing down for parrying. If you go back and forth between different games you might lose your Sekiro timing
Been playing for a few hours and only From games can just pull me in like no other. I admit my parry game used to be trash but here I am 5 years after release and I’m hooked like a crackhead. :wtf:

I had a few games lined up to jump into but fukk that, Sekiro needs all my attention :banderas:

I blame whoever upped the thread a few days ago, I slid in and was like “oh shyt i haven’t even played half of this and I copped day one”:snoop:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Wish PSN would discount this more than half when it goes on sale.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat the Drunkard boss took me 2 tried because I fumbled and got ambushed by an archer i thought was dead. Went town the stairs and saw it was time for Lady Butterfly, nikka I hit reverse so quick :mjlol:

I’m not ready yet :laff:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
shyt is on sale. Might have to grab this finally. Not sure I need another rage game though after fukkin with this Sifu shyt :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up in Ashina Castle flowing like water word to Bruce Lee :wow:

Once you learn to dance this game becomes 10x more fun

bruce-lee-be-water.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got Genichiro beat until that slimy muthafkka got up for his final form:damn:

Pushed my wig all the way back, he’s lucky I gotta go to work or else I would have to fight until I WIN:ufdup:

Yo I ain’t NEVER felt a rush from gaming like I have playing this straight up, @DaSk8D00D like you said there ain’t no game with this level of swordplay. I haven’t beaten this game but it’s already leagues ahead of ER:banderas:

And damn I had this game sitting in my library for 5 damn years, i feel so ashamed :francis: