Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got Genichiro beat until that slimy muthafkka got up for his final form:damn:

Pushed my wig all the way back, he’s lucky I gotta go to work or else I would have to fight until I WIN:ufdup:

Yo I ain’t NEVER felt a rush from gaming like I have playing this straight up, @DaSk8D00D like you said there ain’t no game with this level of swordplay. I haven’t beaten this game but it’s already leagues ahead of ER:banderas:

And damn I had this game sitting in my library for 5 damn years, i feel so ashamed :francis:

I remember Genichiro being a pretty big skill wall for people back in the day lol

Once you learn how to parry the lightning though :banderas:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I finally beat him and after 50 tries it wasn’t hard lol

@DaSk8D00D @Phillyrider807 i did it :wow:

This may tie Bloodborne for my favorite Souls game, I fukk with ER heavy but I don’t get the same feels like when I play Sekiro

Man there’s at least 4-5 boss battles in this game that put me through the gauntlet like that, if not more :wow:

He was a good skill check/milestone tho once I beat him I was pretty confident in my skills for awhile :ehh:

Lowkey there’s some sub-bosses and other enemies just tucked away on the map that will have you throwing more fits than the real bosses :bryan:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Man there’s at least 4-5 boss battles in this game that put me through the gauntlet like that, if not more :wow:

He was a good skill check/milestone tho once I beat him I was pretty confident in my skills for awhile :ehh:

Lowkey there’s some sub-bosses and other enemies just tucked away on the map that will have you throwing more fits than the real bosses :bryan:
:whew:
Man....he gon see. Lol

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I finally beat him and after 50 tries it wasn’t hard lol

@DaSk8D00D @Phillyrider807 i did it :wow:

This may tie Bloodborne for my favorite Souls game, I fukk with ER heavy but I don’t get the same feels like when I play Sekiro
What I love about it is the frustration turns you into a beast.
After a frustrating defeat it makes you more aware of the mistakes you made, then you go back with a little more discipline in your deflection and parrying.
Remember, going into guard puts up your meter faster.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if yall don't fukking play this shyt :wow:

Elden Ring is my favorite and I loved Armored Core 6 but if someone said this was From's best game I aint even mad at it:hubie:
As far as a focused game, this is their best in my book :yeshrug:Until Bloodborne is able to be played at a respectable framerate/timing I can’t put it over, and Elden Ring only has it in scope.

both are in my top 5-10, along with Bloodborne anyway :noah: Miyazaki is that jigga man :wow:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Any tips on Owl (Ashiina Castle Invasion section)

Regardless I have to get better with my parrying. Does his posture bar recover fast? Seems like alot of stick and move, and Im not sure if this is a fight that should not be long and drawn out

And yea, I have to get good