Self-Hatred Has To Be A "MENTAL ILLNESS"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Everyone has insecurities. Some more severe than others.

Including you.
I have lots of insecurities. However, I don't hate my own people. Two different things.

Why don't you post in random thoughts?
Too many notifications and this is a thread that can be spun into a topic. Don't worry, a real deal thread will be made once I get home this evening.

Daps
If it's chronic, then sure. But I think it's also a normal part of maturing, to an extent. Everyone that is self aware has to go through a period of reflection and self forgiveness. Again, the only issue is if you don't move past it.

On top of that, in America you are constantly being indoctrinated through advertisements and propaganda. You are constantly being judged based on stereotypes and status quo.

Finally, nikkas be throwing the words 'mental illness' around too damn much. Next thing you know nikkas will be saying poverty is a mental illness, with a straight face, too.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I thought this was like a person thinking bad shyt about themselves personally (which I do do sometimes when I'm feeling down), not like the cop in Boyz N The Hood

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
Imma cut to the chase, self-hatred of all ethnicities has to be a mental illness. Who in their right mind can HATE their own people or skin color :scust: I've seen a lot of self-hatred in real life the last couple of months.
aintchu got asperger or autism
thats a mental illness right??

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Too many notifications and this is a thread that can be spun into a topic. Don't worry, a real deal thread will be made once I get home this evening.
I doubt you'll get more notifications than usual, considering the number of threads you make per day..

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Not really. If a black dude been raised around nothing but white people they could be brainwashed into self hate and white acceptance.