Not open for further replies.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

@NormanConnors rod is in tennessee if you were wondering about him

Damn I actually just pulled into Tennessee yesterday...you got the Nigerian snipers watching :whoo: but contrary to what you think I STILL live right off 7 mile in the D...even though I moved to the West side this year :mjcry: and I'm not trying to derail the discussion thread but since you dropped that link trying to defame me...let me just leave the rebuttal right here.
:pacspit:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

@NormanConnors rod is in tennessee if you were wondering about him

Damn I actually just pulled into Tennessee yesterday...you got the Nigerian snipers watching :whoo: but contrary to what you think I STILL live right off 7 mile in the D...even though I moved to the West side this year :mjcry: and I'm not trying to derail the discussion thread but since you dropped that link trying to defame me...let me just leave the rebuttal right here.
:pacspit:

:bryan:man y'all breh's are the Billy Ocean/Sir Biatch of the tunnel, mad comedy:salute::dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man I got a bunchve bars ready and no time to record. Im gonna have to figure this shyt out. :merchant:

EDIT

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Not sure if this Charleston/Murda Mass line gonna go over well either :patrice:

giphy.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah but for real. I'm at the barbershop right npw, I ain't even wrote a verse yet, and I should have this shyt in and ready to go by at least 12 AM.

I'm going to Orlando tomorrow night so I gotta get right for that

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Nah but for real. I'm at the barbershop right npw, I ain't even wrote a verse yet, and I should have this shyt in and ready to go by at least 12 AM.

I'm going to Orlando tomorrow night so I gotta get right for that
you didn't write yet :dwillhuh:

I mean I mostly wrote shyt at work the last two days and recorded on my lunch break and I thought I was cuttin it close :jbhmm:

Don't get Dq'ed :umad: :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.