Lupe Dropped a Dope EP,
Rick Ross Dropped a Solid Mixtape,
Scarface bout to Drop another Classic
and The Coli Freestyle Battle Tournament Semifinals is Upon Us.... :blessed:lol

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Missed a lot of the battles had to go back/listening now (wasnt on the board heavy for a min:sadcam:). You guys are good (true professionals)/picking up where last year's finals left off:whew:

What happened to my guy @bigrodthe1 :damn::comeon:, I hope there was no fukkery involved in his defeat, breh gets unfairly hated on by the coli.

Oh and I'm willing to put up some coli cash on murdamase winning the pot:win:

:salute:to y'all fellas, especially the dual threats with the beats and rhymes

*edit* I meant MurderMass, this whole time I thought dude's name was MurderMase:mjlol::snoop:
Appreciate thr look. I don't think my heart was in this last one . I'll let yall decide. Verse going up within the hour

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I had a lot of fun fukkin around with this shyt :mjlol: be upload soon

No lie me and Murda cool, can't make myself be mad at him:patrice:, if anyone beats me I won't be mad if it's him :yeshrug:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
giphy.gif

kinda underwhelmed by some of these joints....

kush had the best track this round....but I wonder if the two I think gon reach the finals actually do

Last edited:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
At the end of this might wanna consider adding awards with for things through out the tournament. Like Best Battle, Best Record, Dopest line, Rookie of the Year etc etc.

Also, maybe the finalist in the tournmanet, award winners, or who ever you designate should all record 16 bars to the same beat. And Have one of these folks with mixing skills put it together and present it as the Coli Cypher.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
At the end of this might wanna consider adding awards with for things through out the tournament. Like Best Battle, Best Record, Dopest line, Rookie of the Year etc etc.

Also, maybe the finalist in the tournmanet, award winners, or who ever you designate should all record 16 bars to the same beat. And Have one of these folks with mixing skills put it together and present it as the Coli Cypher.

Best mention of Bruce/Caitlin Jenner
:dead:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

:whoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.