Sen. Gillibrand vs Sen. Warren

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There are a number of ways this can be played :jbhmm:

Still too early to call. The Dems and their people need to show up in November.

1. Regain House and Senate.
2. Impeach Trump.

These two things need to happen first otherwise he will cruise to another 4 years easily just off the strength of his base.

BUT off the top of my head:

Kamala - I like her but white people do not

Warren - The Native American thing was the end of her POTUS quest...cabinet yes but that's about it...

Biden - Safest Choice. He'd wallop any Right Winger including Trump. Easily.

Bernie - Safe Choice but is getting older. The Right will pounce on any sign of frailty the same way they did Hillary

Gillibrand - Interesting Choice considering her Blue Dog ties and previous tussles with El Cheeto. Not as polarizing a female figure as Hillary but the left will remember her throwing Al Franken under the bus...

Booker - Sit

The Rock - The fukk

Oprah - DOWN

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Warren is sooo fukking mechanical in her communication skills, but best believe she is smart as fukk and understands the economy better than any politician, maybe ever. She is in it for the middle/lower class, too. Grille brand is an opportunist and I question her integrity. Warren would be the perfect VP, I have to think on the presidential candidate though, I’m not committed to anyone yet. I’m afraid, we ain’t ever gonna get that Obama feeling back.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Neither. But obviously if one become the nom I'd vote for her.

Warren would lose. Not a good campaigner and rather aloof/weird. More behind the scenes. Gillibrand can be charismatic and is likable, I just don't buy her winning the nom. Could she beat Trump or Pence? Sure. She's a fighter and wouldn't run a lazy ass campaign like Hillary.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

2. Impeach Trump.

These two things need to happen first otherwise he will cruise to another 4 years easily just off the strength of his base.

Warren - The Native American thing was the end of her POTUS quest...cabinet yes but that's about it...

Bernie - Safe Choice but is getting older. The Right will pounce on any sign of frailty the same way they did Hillary

Gillibrand - Interesting Choice considering her Blue Dog ties and previous tussles with El Cheeto. Not as polarizing a female figure as Hillary but the left will remember her throwing Al Franken under the bus...

Booker - Sit

The Rock - The fukk

Oprah - DOWN
You're right but if they wanna run let em.

No more coronations resulting in the Dems forcing people to support who they chose.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

2. Impeach Trump.

Booker - Sit

The Rock - The fukk

Oprah - DOWN

Sanders is dog food don’t even mention him he got exposed already

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Warren is sooo fukking mechanical in her communication skills, but best believe she is smart as fukk and understands the economy better than any politician, maybe ever. She is in it for the middle/lower class, too. Grille brand is an opportunist and I question her integrity. Warren would be the perfect VP, I have to think on the presidential candidate though, I’m not committed to anyone yet. I’m afraid, we ain’t ever gonna get that Obama feeling back.
Neither. But obviously if one become the nom I'd vote for her.

Warren would lose. Not a good campaigner and rather aloof/weird. More behind the scenes. Gillibrand can be charismatic and is likable, I just don't buy her winning the nom. Could she beat Trump or Pence? Sure. She's a fighter and wouldn't run a lazy ass campaign like Hillary.
gotta remember, we need more Warren's in congress than we do Gillibrands.

Plus, she's not a push over. Warren would look like food out there

Daps
Tom Hanks can win.

:hubie:

Clooney, no, Tom Hanks yes.

All the establishment dems don't stand a chance. Any dem who mentions race doesn't stand a chance. Any dem who strays away from the economy, and healthcare, doesn't stand a chance, and sorry, they need to be a little hard illegals. Maybe instead of a wall, add more border security, ARMED, more patrol stations with places for staff to keep their belongings, full service cafeteria, vending machines, maintence workers, etc which provides more jobs, not only during construction, but as full time 24/7 staff, with full benefits, pension, tuition reimbursement after years etc. Use American trucks as patrol vehicles. And say, look...if you're here illegally, you have 2 years to get yourself legal. If you can't do it in two years, you have to get the fukk out.

:manny:

Say to the cop lover crowd: our good boys in blue (:snoop:) are being tainted by the bad cops that make them all look bad. We need to keep the good ones, and get rid of the bad ones

That's the only way to win now. Oh, and no mention of abortion, "gender equality", just stick to jobs, healthcare, and homeland security.