Sen. Tommy Tuberville: Democrats wants reparation for people that "do the crime"

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This is a man who used to be a college football coach - coaching mostly Black athletes. You can bet that many other White college football coaches think the same thing :mjpls:

I'm not surprised though. Tommy Tuberville has always been a racist piece of sh!t. Fukk him!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The one nice thing about Tommy Tuberville being a senator is it pretty much is a complete waste of an easy senate seat for the Republicans. He's never going to be a power player like Jeff Sessions or Trent Lott. He's never going to do anything meaningfully positive for the party. He's just going to be an empty suit with a yes-vote who will probably continue to embarass them from time to time.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
scum like him thrive when black families aren't functional. because no self-respecting black man would ever allow his child to play for these racist cacroaches. but there is too much dysfunction so they get to make millions off people they hate. what a life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: "do the crime????"

So ALL black people are criminals in america... :unimpressed: and no white person commit any crimes...got it

It seems to be what he's blatantly saying.

I mean, the MOST charitable explanation is, "When I think of Black people, I think of criminals". All other explanations of the statement are even worse.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
scum like him thrive when black families aren't functional. because no self-respecting black man would ever allow his child to play for these racist cacroaches. but there is too much dysfunction so they get to make millions off people they hate. what a life.

Every single time I've complained about guys playing for racist schools/coaches on The Coli, the replies have gotten here are either, "Give them a break, they're just taking advantage of an opportunity to play football" or "All white coaches are racist so it makes no difference." So it seems like a lot of people here are fine with it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
These are some of the most vile comments I've heard a politician say in my life. MFer sounds like George Wallace

url

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Every single time I've complained about guys playing for racist schools/coaches on The Coli, the replies have gotten here are either, "Give them a break, they're just taking advantage of an opportunity to play football" or "All white coaches are racist so it makes no difference." So it seems like a lot of people here are fine with it.
david shaw should be eating out there (when he has talent he wins). but they've been properly conditioned by the racist coaches in the pipeline from youth level. they'll sacrifice some of their white daughters for the cause because they figure they know how we think. and toss in some youth slang, post on social media attempting the latest dance and get a "that's my coach" response. it's too damn easy for their racist asses. fukk it's sad.