Senate Healthcare Bill Thread - UPDATE: 9/26 Graham-Cassidy Bill is Offically DEAD! Free Daps/Reps!

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:repubs been eating good of Obamacare since 2010

2010, 2012, 2014, 2016.... 4 muthfuking elections :pachaha:. i bet ya to stretch it to 20128

"but THIS time"
Republicans didn't eat shyt in 2012. They lost seats in both houses of Congress because Obama was on the ballot that year.
They ate only when Obama wasn't running.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lindsey Graham was never been known as a health care expert. His sole focus has always been national security. The GOP leadership clearly used him to try to get McCain's vote.
The fact that he was willing to go along and trick his closest colleague is just as disgusting.
Obviously, McCain wasn't fooled:mjlol:
Or maybe with McCain on his way out, Lindsay was looking for replacement dikk

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Republicans have to be the biggest collective group of morons in the country. I swear. How many times can the American people reject your silly ideas?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Republicans have to be the biggest collective group of morons in the country. I swear. How many times can the American people reject your silly ideas?
As long as conservatives have a bogeyman to blame, there's always a market for their politics. :francis:

I had a co-worker try to argue that Democrats were obstructing everything, and that's why the GOP/Trump can't get anything done :heh:

How are you the majority party in the White House, Congress, and probably the SCOTUS in the future and can't get anything done? :dead:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as conservatives have a bogeyman to blame, there's always a market for their politics. :francis:

I had a co-worker try to argue that Democrats were obstructing everything, and that's why the GOP/Trump can't get anything done :heh:

How are you the majority party in the White House, Congress, and probably the SCOTUS in the future and can't get anything done? :dead:

unbelievable...

by the way, you better watch your ass at work. talking politics with a co-worker who doesn't share your politics is a potential disaster waiting to happen.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
unbelievable...

by the way, you better watch your ass at work. talking politics with a co-worker who doesn't share your politics is a potential disaster waiting to happen.

They asked my opinion, and I gave it to them. :kanyebp: We have a lot of people in our company that are pretty conservative, so I never initiate political convos :hubie:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They asked my opinion, and I gave it to them. :kanyebp: We have a lot of people in our company that are pretty conservative, so I never initiate political convos :hubie:

yea i suggest walking away from it altogether. I remember a co-worker back in the day who said something along the lines of only her voting democrat because Republicans were untrustworthy, which she said in front of a group of people she thought were liberals. She was terminated the next month...no explanation, no nothing.

Since then, I've never talked politics with anyone at work. DTA.