Send me your songs/recordings for free professional mix and masters.

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Wassup Coli fam, I work at a professional music studio in NYC, and recently got added on as an Audio Engineer for the studio.

I want to get more practice in mixing and mastering songs, so I am willing to mix and master beats and songs for anyone here.

Tag any rappers/music producers in this post, lets get this shyt poppin.

I am doing free mix and masters for everyone, just simply post here or message me with the recording or beat tracked-out, and a basic outline for the session.

My specialty is Hip-Hop and R&B, but I can do other styles.

Here is a song I both produced and mixed and mastered:

I use Pro Tools, and have access to all of the top-of-the-line plugins.

I also have Auto-Tune available if needed.

Update:

Here are some more examples of my mix and mastering:

Here are some examples of my mixing and mastering on instrumentals/beats
:

I am doing all of these for free, but if you are feeling generous, you can make a donation on my paypal thehitkingz@gmail.com

Last edited:

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
I'm down. I just don't know how to send you the music

export each audio track as separate WAV audio files 16-bit or 24-bit (instrumental, verse, hook, adlibs, etc).

Then upload it on any cloud sharing site like Dropbox, Google Drive, or WeTransfer, then send me the link or email it to me at thehitkingz@gmail.com

Here are some more examples of my mix and mastering:

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Cool do you mix instrumentals too ?

Yes sir, I'm a music producer too, so I mix and master me and my crew's beats, I first started with that, then went on to mixing and mastering songs.

I can do both, here are some examples of my production and mixing and mastering on it:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Yes sir, I'm a music producer too, so I mix and master me and my crew's beats, I first started with that, then went on to mixing and mastering songs.

I can do both, here are some examples of my production and mixing and mastering on it:

:whoo:

i'll pm you soon !

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
My homie just dropped his album.. I'd like to hear it professionally mixed/mastered

I would need his songs tracked out for me to work on it. Beat/Instrumental on one track, and his vocals on the other tracks (example: verse, hook, ad-libs, vocal stack, etc). Everything in its own separate audio file in WAV format.