Senegal might go all the way, brehs

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Senegal can match up with any european or south american team

look at all the killers they have on their squad....

Sadio Mane....10 champions league goals...20 goals in total for liverpool this season......he is top 5 among world class wingers

Keita Diao....one of the best young players in the tournament...had an excellent season with Monaco...he is definitely going to bang in some goals

excellent defensive midfield of Cheikhou Kouyaté (west ham) and Idrissa Gueye (everton)......experienced and stable

Kalidou Koulibaly....the best centreback in the world, plays for Napoli and helped them qualify for champions league next year

mentally strong head coach in Aliou Cisse

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i hope they win. i need to see an african team at least in the semis.
they arent in an easy group, we'll see how theyre playing after their game tomorrow
other than egypt all the other african teams have been pure garbage...senegal should do well against poland though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope they win. i need to see an african team at least in the semis.
they arent in an easy group, we'll see how theyre playing after their game tomorrow

Considering 3 of the 5 teams are North African cacs, I could care less about the African teams. I'm rooting for the BLACK teams in the tournament. My favorites right now are Senegal and France. Nigeria is garbage. And Brazil ain't what it used to be.

Senegal and France = our best hope

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Senegal can match up with any european or south american team

look at all the killers they have on their squad....

Sadio Mane....10 champions league goals...20 goals in total for liverpool this season......he is top 5 among world class wingers

Keita Diao....one of the best young players in the tournament...had an excellent season with Monaco...he is definitely going to bang in some goals

excellent defensive midfield of Cheikhou Kouyaté (west ham) and Idrissa Gueye (everton)......experienced and stable

Kalidou Koulibaly....the best centreback in the world, plays for Napoli and helped them qualify for champions league next year

mentally strong head coach in Aliou Cisse

I'm also looking forward to see how they do. I think they can advance out of their group. Hopefully they beat Poland tomorrow and start off the tournament the right way.

Another great thing about Senegal is the fact they have a BLACK HEAD COACH. I get sick and tired of seeing these African teams hiring white managers. These white managers coach in a racist manner and don't let the African teams play to their strengths. I think the fact Senegal has a black manager who is a former player should help them tremendously.

I'm hoping for Senegal to make it to at least the Quarterfinals. Maybe even the Semis.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Considering 3 of the 5 teams are North African cacs, I could care less about the African teams. I'm rooting for the BLACK teams in the tournament. My favorites right now are Senegal and France. Nigeria is garbage. And Brazil ain't what it used to be.

Senegal and France = our best hope
the reason an african team getting to the semis would be important is because a CAF team has never made it that far before. so france getting that far would be nothing new.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
African teams not looking good right now...:lupe:

You mean the Arab teams ain't looking so far. I could care less what those white North African teams do. They are essentially made up of crakkkas. The black people in those countries don't even get a chance to play on the national team. So I don't give a fukk about them.

Senegal will play tomorrow. They are our best shot. We also got France (which is essentially an African all-star team) who already got a W and should be a strong contender in the tournament this year.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
You mean the Arab teams ain't looking so far. I could care less what those white North African teams do. They are essentially made up of crakkkas. The black people in those countries don't even get a chance to play on the national team. So I don't give a fukk about them.

Senegal will play tomorrow. They are our best shot. We also got France (which is essentially an African all-star team) who already got a W and should be a strong contender in the tournament this year.

True, but I was really thinking of Nigeria. I'm not rooting for North African teams anyways. Senegal will hopefully hold it down