Sentencing Day for Peter Liang in the murder of Akai Gurley; Update: Cop gets 5 Years Probation

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude y'all see the judge…ijs :yeshrug:
I actually hope some type of justice get served :mjcry:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
fukk those fukking asians for supporting that racist piece of shyt cop :pacspit:

I better not see any black people ever cape or defend these fukking chinks :birdman:

Edit: Chinese b*stard won't face a single day in jail for killing a black man.
:snoop:
I want to say this to all black people, it is going to be a long read but please take the time to read this:
We need to stop this equality for all bullshyt. We need to live with the mentality that if they aint black...fukk EM! We need to HATE everyone of these nonblack groups with a passion because they hate us too. We need to stop easily accepting other groups of people into our spaces. And most importantly, we need to top spending our hard-earned money at these peoples businesses. There's no such thing as people of color, there's no such thing as "minority coalition", blacks have no allies. The anti-black bias in asian, arab, and other groups is off the charts yet i still see blacks caping for them and easily accepting them in. These other nonwhite groups main goal is to become the white mans lap dog, to get the pats on the head from these fukking cacs. To get a slice of the white supremacy pie. It is blacks who have taken the brunt of white supremacy, as we were marching and fighting for equality these other groups sat back and did NOTHING. We got hanged and lynched, and guess who benefited the most from the laws we fought to pass...these other non-black groups did. Yet they have the audacity to claim that model minority label by saying "we come here, we work hard, we go to school, meanwhile those blacks just whine and cause trouble" even though without that "whining and causing trouble" their asses would be in a sweatshop in vietnam making 0.02 cents a day since they would have zero rights in this country. From now on, fukk EQUALITY, we need to focus on issues FOR BLACK PEOPLE, and black people only. fukk everyone else.

Last edited:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
full