Sentencing Day for Peter Liang in the murder of Akai Gurley; Update: Cop gets 5 Years Probation

5star

Banned
Daps
@the cac mamba

You can try and twist my views all you want cracker. Any black person that's level headed will see where I'm coming from. I'm not defending shyt I'm just stating how shyt goes down in this racist country.

Like you are a special kind of stupid... Just like how you said you pay the Brooklyn da salary :dead: ...you around too much information to be so dumb. I'll blame the caucus mountains. You good my cac . As I said before. Fucc you and your spoiled milk opinions. When you start speaking about the numerous injustices your cac brethren get away with every single day then maybe someone will take you seriously. ...Not I , but someone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba

You can try and twist my views all you want cracker. Any black person that's level headed will see where I'm coming from. I'm not defending shyt I'm just stating how shyt goes down in this racist country.

Like you are a special kind of stupid... Just like how you said you pay the Brooklyn da salary :dead: ...you around too much information to be so dumb. I'll blame the caucus mountains. You good my cac . As I said before. Fucc you and your spoiled milk opinions. When you start speaking about the numerous injustices your cac brethren get away with every single day then maybe someone will take you seriously. ...Not I , but someone.
when did i say i dont see where you're coming from? i DO see where youre coming from

i dont respect the DA recommending no jail time for this murder. i dont care if it was hard for him to do

5star

Banned
Daps
when did i say i dont see where you're coming from? i DO see where youre coming from

i dont respect the DA recommending no jail time for this murder. i dont care if it was hard for him to do

But you respect the police union for applying pressure to the da or the asian judge who reduced the manslaughter conviction to a lesser charge

Last edited: