"Separate the weak from the obsolete, Hard to creep them Brooklyn streets" - Bucks v. Nets GT

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, but Kawhi, PG13, and LeBron went West while Westbrook, Harden, and Durant went East, and half the stars in the league really emerged within the last 3 years anyway.

Also East won half the titles from 2004-2013 and often had tougher roads there than the West champ did...if it wasn't for the Spurs the East would have dominated that stretch. The only times in the last 40 years that the West was clearly better was 1999-2003 and the two years when the KD-Steph-Klay-Dray-Iggy Warriors made everyone else irrelevant.
Over anlyzing every single word per usual I see.
There are other players that went to both sides but I won't be making a 45 minute post.
Furthermore, stop making it seem like East hasn't been weaker as a whole.
No one has never said the East can't win it.

One of those Literary Analysis for a simple message when it's not that deep:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Over anlyzing every single word per usual I see.
There are other players that went to both sides but I won't be making a 45 minute post.
Furthermore, stop making it seem like East hasn't been weaker as a whole.
No one has never said the East can't win it.

One of those Literary Analysis for a simple message when it's not that deep
You made a stupid post, every part of it was wrong, and you can't defend it so you try to pose. :mjlol:

The West was not better than the East from 2004-2013. The East had Detroit, Miami, and Boston who were elite for long stretches plus Cleveland, Orlando, and Chicago who all had multi-year peaks. The west had either the Spurs or the Lakers good (after 2004 they were basically never both good at the same time) and then who was the next best team? The one-dimensional Suns? Three years of the baby Thunder? An occasional flash from the Mavs?

The East didn't just win half the titles in that stretch, they usually had a tougher path to get there and were a couple injuries from potentially winning 70-80% of them.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
@Rhakim didn't read a word of the reply because, l sure you have written a thesis that I don't care to read.:yeshrug:

As I've said before, in other threads, I totally don't care about your Basketball opimion
But your free to quote or reply to me again... Just won't read

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim didn't read a word of the reply because, l sure you have written a thesis that I don't care to read.:yeshrug:

As I've said before, in other threads, I totally don't care about your Basketball opimion
But your free to quote or reply to me again... Just won't read
Now you've taken the time to write two replies, a paragraph each, and didn't say jack shyt. :why:

Literally spent all that time just to talk about me while claiming not to want to talk about me. You got issues breh. :pachaha:

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He was the first player to ever have a triple double with his debut. A 30+ point triple double.

Remember guys, you don't need to type every thought that comes to mind.
Lmfao I’m petty :mjlol:

told u wat it was Harden is not that guy don’t let a regular season game hype u

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Didn't get to see the game but from the box score, this one lands on the laps of my boy Harden:francis: and a good amount on FlatEarth.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Didn't get to see the game but from the box score, this one lands on the laps of my boy Harden:francis: and a good amount on FlatEarth.
Refs literally dictated the entire game… I told some Nets fans in here before the game even started what it was since Marc Davis was the ref.. they ain’t want to believe me bucks was going to win in a close game lol..

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Refs literally dictated the entire game… I told some Nets fans in here before the game even started what it was since Marc Davis was the ref.. they ain’t want to believe me bucks was going to win in a close game lol..
Scott Foster and Marc Davis :scust: