Reppin
Cleveland
b1OS9Kh.jpg

Jesus my dikk is ready :noah:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and make no mistake, it's not just white folks who do this. there are plenty of Black males, who subscribe to this white supremacist line of thinking

Correction there are black.males and females who say this shyt. But let's be honest the majority of folks saying this ain't black.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if she were white they'd be praising her body and strength talking about how shes the greatest of all times and any criticism of her weight would be gang piled by feminists.

but this shyt is common, glad other medias are calling them out, they're starting to call out how they talk about white vs black qbs too....

You see this is sports all the time especillay football. How many times a black DE or a black WR is called a cheetah or gazelle. When they run and ether chase a player or run and catch a pass.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and make no mistake, it's not just white folks who do this. there are plenty of Black males, who subscribe to this white supremacist line of thinking

Black guys and women say the same shyt about her but WE are ALL proud of her when she kicks their fukking ass.... You will never not hearing black people saying I hope she looses... I have not heard one say shyt like that yet...

and truthfully she does look hard on the eyes way stronger and built from when she first started playing tennis... the t*ts and ass is awesome , but It's that jawline that kills me...:sadcam:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Black guys and women say the same shyt about her but WE are ALL proud of her when she kicks their fukking ass.... You will never not hearing black people saying I hope she looses... I have not heard one say shyt like that yet...

and truthfully she does look hard on the eyes way stronger and built from when she first started playing tennis... the t*ts and ass is awesome , but It's that jawline that kills me...:sadcam:

cmon_zps85b058d7.png