Serena Williams Bringing The Devil Out Of Them

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Serena is a black goddess period. Her body type is going to allow her to stay dominant in Tennis for a long time. Look at Venus who has more of a traditional body frame for tennis, long and skinny, but her body is pretty much done with tennis.

The main reason Serena is able to stay so dominant till this day is because she doesn't have a traditional body. The power in those muscles on top of skill and speed make Serena the most imposing female tennis player of all time.

I would be shocked if Serena didn't finish as the greatest of all time.

Her Daddy was right since she was a child. "Venus is great, but my younger one is going to be even better"

Dude New what he had with Serena. She might not have the most feminine body type, but she has the perfect body type for a long dominating career in Tennis.

Most Tennis Stars are completely burnt out by the time they hit Serenas age. Serena still has several more dominant years left to make these cacs mad :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

I like Young Serena better so fukking what!!!??? :camby: Go THAT way!

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Just do found out Serena dating her CaC coach as well :damn:

Not sure how I feel about this :francis:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
she does look hard on the eyes way stronger and built from when she first started playing tennis... the t*ts and ass is awesome , but It's that jawline that kills me...
It's called getting older and being an athlete you idiot!
I'm amazed how Serena's body has held up into her 30s and how Venus's broke down
Sjogren's Syndrome

Her body never 'broke down'