Serena Williams reveals more about her daughter's birth to Vogue

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Serena is a GOAT. Nice body too. A lot of people are :mjpls: about her. She dated black and was with Common before getting with a cac. :francis:
There's something about her that caused them not to wife her, maybe she's hard to deal with :yeshrug:

Either way, she seems happy and does not attack black men, and a GOAT black athlete. Go on and prosper :salute:
Did you forget that she was engaged to a cac years ago?:mjlol:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
26231714_1994645300564457_3543880399069600178_n.jpg

:hhh: :hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

Daps
Amar'e Stoudemire, Hosea Chanchez, Jackie Long, Keyshawn Johnson, Columbus Short, Corey Maggette, and LaVar Arrington.

Now, while I went to get her black dating history, I came across an interview that rubbed me the wrong way :martin:
Serena Williams 'Dating Black Guys' Quotes

:scust:

Damn it, Serena :to:

That's the problem right there. She dated black athletes and actors. The kind of men (all races included) that are usually hard to be in a relationship with. Nothing wrong with her finding love, but why couldn't she date some regular looking businessman? She dated BM that were destined to be bad relationships but then actually tried to find a WM that would make sense. That's like me dating nothing but the hoodiest of hoodrat sistas and then dating ONE Pawg....but making sure she's college educated with a good job, good credit etc. I could have found a sista just like the Becky but I didn't really try that hard when dating the sistas.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amar'e Stoudemire, Hosea Chanchez, Jackie Long, Keyshawn Johnson, Columbus Short, Corey Maggette, and LaVar Arrington.

Now, while I went to get her black dating history, I came across an interview that rubbed me the wrong way :martin:
Serena Williams 'Dating Black Guys' Quotes

:scust:

Damn it, Serena :to:

she's being delusional in that article. there are lots of successful black men in her financial bracket. most of them are athletes and most of them arent checking for her. like come on. what type of man wants to lay up with a muscular woman? what type of man wants to deliberately take that up? like seriously?

i read that ridiculous article with a :childplease: look the whole time. like yeah right.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
she's being delusional in that article. there are lots of successful black men in her financial bracket. most of them are athletes and most of them arent checking for her. like come on. what type of man wants to lay up with a muscular woman? what type of man wants to deliberately take that up? like seriously?

i read that ridiculous article with a :childplease: look the whole time. like yeah right.
That article is fake

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem right there. She dated black athletes and actors. The kind of men (all races included) that are usually hard to be in a relationship with. Nothing wrong with her finding love, but why couldn't she date some regular looking businessman? She dated BM that were destined to be bad relationships but then actually tried to find a WM that would make sense. That's like me dating nothing but the hoodiest of hoodrat sistas and then dating ONE Pawg....but making sure she's college educated with a good job, good credit etc. I could have found a sista just like the Becky but I didn't really try that hard when dating the sistas.

My exact thoughts. You know it really boils down to her not wanting a baby that looks like her...I think she’s aware that she isn’t that attractive and having a dark skinned baby would be unthinkable. Best way to minimize her features? Get with a cac. Don’t respect not one black celebrity....they are all fuked up and hate themselves...

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever