Serena Williams reveals more about her daughter's birth to Vogue

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Amar'e Stoudemire, Hosea Chanchez, Jackie Long, Keyshawn Johnson, Columbus Short, Corey Maggette, and LaVar Arrington.

Now, while I went to get her black dating history, I came across an interview that rubbed me the wrong way :martin:
Serena Williams 'Dating Black Guys' Quotes

:scust:

Damn it, Serena :to:

You must have shyt for brains.

And you wonder why it was so easy for the Russians to manipulate the elections. Beacause of semi-literate motherfukkers like this.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serena is a GOAT. Nice body too. A lot of people are :mjpls: about her. She dated black and was with Common before getting with a cac. :francis:
There's something about her that caused them not to wife her, maybe she's hard to deal with :yeshrug:

Either way, she seems happy and does not attack black men
, and a GOAT black athlete. Go on and prosper :salute:

That's the problem right there. She dated black athletes and actors. The kind of men (all races included) that are usually hard to be in a relationship with. Nothing wrong with her finding love, but why couldn't she date some regular looking businessman? She dated BM that were destined to be bad relationships but then actually tried to find a WM that would make sense. That's like me dating nothing but the hoodiest of hoodrat sistas and then dating ONE Pawg....but making sure she's college educated with a good job, good credit etc. I could have found a sista just like the Becky but I didn't really try that hard when dating the sistas.

Serena is a lying bedwench. Cacs don't like Serena Williams. In the following video, Sascha--a cac tennis trainer--accuses Serena of lying when it comes to dating Black men. The cac trainer says, "Serena doesn't date Black men", even as Serena insist sshe "likes black men". The cac replies, "No, I have to say you don't (date black men)". He then goes on to name 3 cacs running through Serena, including "1 from Malibu". Serena never dated Black men, just as Sascha says. She only said she dated Black men so Black people would support her. Serena said there wasn't enough successful Black while she was letting every broke cac ride like a broom. Ratner hadn't directed anything when he "dated" Serena either. He needed money. Never believe a word women say, especially Black women:

@KaliOshun
@Beck.er.

No doubt the esteemed Black women on the Coli knew of this video or had inkling of its contents, yet said nothing. Notice her husband is nowhere to be found, girls? He doesn't like Serena. He likes money.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Where are the UK fakkits, dikkwatchers, and whores concerned with who a nikka's fukking?
Same energy or y'all are what I say you are eternally.
:mjgrin:
It’s amazing how some of the people who diss you for being with a white chick are cool with Serena with a white man

Oh thee irony. :sas2:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sascha, the shirtless cac trainer in the video I posted, says point that Serena doesn't date Black men. He listed 3 guys Serena was "seeing", all were white . This idea Serena has ever dated Black men is an elaborate lie. She was never with a dark skin Black man because she never had interest in Black men. The number of people Serena has dated is underestimated by far. She's basically a ho is what Sascha, the cac trainer, implies. A ho in every way. She could have had any Black man she wanted, precisely as I said in the past. Her excuses make no sense. Her own father knows it, which is why he never attended her marriage.

Black women keep up the lie they "prefer Black men" because most Black women don't have many choices and want dibs on rich Black men. Serena suspected she would never get a rich white man. She basically didn't--but he's "rich enough", even if he's never around or in any of her pictures. He'll take her money soon but she knows that. Never believe Black women.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:umad: be mad a black woman black men wouldn't accept as a woman go left

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:umad: be mad a black woman black men wouldn't accept as a woman go left

:dahell: everybody and they uncle was trying to get with them back in the day wtf you talking about??? It's their CHOICE to date and fukk white men... they've been keeping their proclivities and dating preferences under wraps for a minute but now that the spotlight is on them in this climate they can't deal with the backlash... :manny: Oh Well.... Hope it was worth it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Malc's post about me was more lit.
Shameful, y'all are p*ssy whipped without getting the actual p*ssy. Or y'all mothers castrated you at birth, and are now monitoring your posts.
"You better tell them no good nikkas what big mama say, Chile"
:birdman:
fakkits still afraid of Mama's belt.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every black person wants to grow up to be a white liberal, having white kids, giving to charities that help black people and the unfortunate....