Serious question: Can white people and black people successfully co-exist

Do you believe black people and Cacs can SUCCESSFULLY co-exist in America?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
We’re already coexisting and there are levels of coexistence.

If you’re asking about equality then of course that answer is no. We fukked up begging for, wanting integration…or really integration was inevitable but you needed legislation to go with the integration. You can’t police white ppls minds, only the words and actions that come from bigoted and racist thought.

So what we should have been fighting for all these years is laws on the books with real stiff punishments and real enforcement against things that impact black Americans. We should have hate crimes laws against blk Americans to specifically address the history of this country.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
We’re already coexisting and there are levels of coexistence.

If you’re asking about equality then of course that answer is no. We fukked up begging for, wanting integration…or really integration was inevitable but you needed legislation to go with the integration. You can’t police white ppls minds, only the words and actions that come from bigoted and racist thought. So what we should have been fighting for all these years is laws on the books with real stiff punishments and real enforcement against things that impact black Americans. We should have hate crimes laws against blk Americans to specifically address the history of this country.
When I say successful I mean just that

Can black people live in a neighborhood that’s over 50% cac without any issue ? Without any Karen? Without hearing any racial slur or micro aggressions at your children’s school?
Without cacs telling you you’re dumb for not being a conservative? Without cacs bringing up stereotypes even if they do it by accident

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
all people are tribal so i would say no, we can't peacefully co-exist.... humans haven't evolved to a point where they can accept varying ways of living life...

i don't think it's necessary that we co-exist though... i hate that people spend so much time trying to force people that don't like each other to get along.. as far as i'm concerned, whitey can go his way and i'll go mine....

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ask them about reparations and equality and get back to me. If you are a shoe shining c00n that only talks sports and gossip of course CACs will be pleasant.

I mean at the end of the day, regardless of their answer, what are Black Americans doing, besides voting, to fix that?

If we cannot coexist with whites why are we still in this country living amongst them? What's stopping us from planning, packing, and going to say Nigeria or Ghana where we would never have worry a our white people?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I mean at the end of the day, regardless of their answer, what are Black Americans doing, besides voting, to fix that?

If we cannot coexist with whites why are we still in this country living amongst them?
It’s just as much our country as it is theirs. This isn’t land whites are indigenous to that we arrived to after the fact…

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I hope the dudes answering "no" ain't them pawg loving brehs:pachaha:

That shyt always trips me out how some be all anti-white, unless it involves white p*ssy:pachaha:

If I were to answer "no", I'd have credibility in my answer because I never been with a white woman.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
By successfully coexist, do you mean can white people stop interfering in Black people's self determination?