Serious Question How do certain black men not get angry? How do u control your anger as a black man?

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
You are bipolar. You write all about yourself when you are manic. You are grandiose, unstoppable, with all these extravagant goals. When you are down you are irritable, unreasonable, and whatever else you don't show on this site. You are a textbook case bipolar, manic depressive.

Find a good black doctor and get on some good meds. Until you do you will forever be on that emotional roller coaster.

Untreated mental illness can lead to suicide.

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Y
Find a good black doctor and get on some good meds. Unti you do you will forever be on that emotional roller coaster.

Untreated mental illness can lead to suicide.

Medicine is a temporary fix for what a person what's to be or achieve, I'm pretty broke and medicine can't/wont help me until I am no longer broke.

Telling people who are bipolar or whatever to get on medicine is naive thinking, medicine is a temporary fix that's not going to fix a long term problem.

I wouldn't waste money on a psychiatrist because once I get back into __________ space the thoughts will come back.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Take that anger....and go start a fight with the 1st able bodied man you see...after its beat outta you, come back to the thread with a renewed clarity and humility

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Medicine is a temporary fix for what a person what's to be or achieve, I'm pretty broke and medicine can't/wont help me until I am no longer broke.

Telling people who are bipolar or whatever to get on medicine is naive thinking, medicine is a temporary fix that's not going to fix a long term problem.

I wouldn't waste money on a psychiatrist because once I get back into __________ space the thoughts will come back.

Do what works for you. I don't know of any true bipolar patients able to function without medication or some type of holistic supplement.

I also said find a good black doctor, therapist, counselor etc cuz ranting and raving on the coli won't help anything either.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yo...I';m not trying to be a dikk here X, but you really need a job and something productive to preoccupy your time with other than posting threads on this forum...and some p*ssy.

This

I need a career and I'm older than most yall. I do have a young hoe that I fukk that I give a couple bucks too and it keeps me sane.

But yes in a nutshell sagat is right, you gotta be mad productive, most of us black men are depressed cuz we underachieved or are broke, really we don't love women like that, we love women when we don't put enough time into ourselfves, the really baller cats love themselves and always work towards their goals, these dudes are also the ones who control the urge to p*ssy.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Do what works for you. I don't know of any true bipolar patients able to function without medication or some type of holistic supplement.

I also said find a good black doctor, therapist, counselor etc cuz ranting and raving on the coli won't help anything either.

my point was once you get back into the place of depression you'll go back to being depressed. I realized at a old ass age how important MONEY and SUCESS actually is, when I was 30 I was drinking smoking and playing xbox.

If you jhate living with MOMMA once you get back to MOMMA basement you gonna be depressed again. so medicine is a temporary fix.

Chill at the library all day, job service, park exercise and all that. shyt hit backpage when it's really bad.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
my point was once you get back into the place of depression you'll go back to being depressed. I realized at a old ass age how important MONEY and SUCESS actually is, when I was 30 I was drinking smoking and playing xbox.

If you jhate living with MOMMA once you get back to MOMMA basement you gonna be depressed again. so medicine is a temporary fix.

Chill at the library all day, job service, park exercise and all that. shyt hit backpage when it's really bad.

I see your point. What you're describing is not being bipolar, that's being sad or depressed about life choices and circumstances. No, medication will not help that situation.

Dr X has shown over time on this site that he's not stable.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meditating and accepting what is. We were born in this era and current point in human history for a reason. You are frustrated about the current state of blacks and you are enraged that others arent equally enraged with you. I have been there.

You have to accept that things have to be this way. For the conditions of blacks to remain as they are now the majority of our people would have to be slightly apathetic. Things must be this because they are this way.

Consider yourself a pioneer. A black man who is ahead of his time. Collective change happens over time and the changes you want to see happen may not happen in your life time. Accept it for what it is and learn to channel that energy into personal self development and positivity. Also you must learn the valuable lesson that your own personal happieness should never EVER be grounded in objective reality. GIVE UP trying to change objective reality to fit around your happiness. Instead learn to be happy irregardless of objective reality.

The bolded is what separates wise men, sages, and mystics from the unenlightened masses.

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I’m trying a day at a time really, it’s a long ass road though. I’m angry and it’s because I’m not where I wanted to be in life by this age.

I’m paraphrasing but the philosopher Seneca said on anger, “anger is the poison you drink hoping it kills someone else.”

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Work out. Play video games. That's how I channel it. I have to internalize a lot of anger at work dealing with white women who don't know my job.