SERIOUS THREAD: How Can Israelis & Palestinians HAVE PEACE? (Will They Have Peace In Our lifetime?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We know the way Israelis treat Palestinians :snoop: Leaders like, Angela David are calling for Black-Palestinian Solidarity:manny: Anyway, I know there's Jewish groups who are fighting for the Palestinians (Jews For Peace & More). The Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu said there will be NO Palestinian state under his watch :snoop: . I side with Palestine BTW. The Zionist Regime started this by occupying the Palestinians land in 1948. Also, I don't hate Jews BTW:whoa: All we want in the world is peace :jawalrus:

Y'all both believe in G-d just different ways of worshipping him :snoop:

Do You think there will be Palestinian-Israeli Peace in our lifetime?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
who is that? those fake khazar jews wearing a pudding on their head? :mjlol:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Na it's way too deep politically, economically, geographically, morally and most important religiously. They are sworn enemies based on the religions alone.
It's a hate that was written.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

yo moms

drunk
Daps

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Na it's way too deep politically, economically, geographically, morally and most important religiously. They are sworn enemies based on the religions alone.
It's a hate that was written.
I heard the Israelis had no rights to that land though. That's what some Jews are saying.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
I heard the Israelis had no rights to that land though. That's what some Jews are saying.

I've heard that guy before and he has a lot of common sense but how often is that in the big picture? The whole "peace in the Middle East" or "peace talks" is a bunch of hogwash and all parties know it. Basically they're keeping them from burning down a 1/3 of the planet with em.
Funny part is when u meet most Palestinians or Israelis on a one on one personal level, they don't be nearly as mad as ud expect. They are mad tho

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've heard that guy before and he has a lot of common sense but how often is that in the big picture? The whole "peace in the Middle East" or "peace talks" is a bunch of hogwash and all parties know it. Basically they're keeping them from burning down a 1/3 of the planet with em.
Funny part is when u meet most Palestinians or Israelis on a one on one personal level, they don't be nearly as mad as ud expect. They are mad tho
You have a point. It's sad that there may never be peace. I'm 21 now, so hopefully we will see some type of peace. Hey, Jordan and Israel had a peace treaty signed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope the palestinians blow up a giant nuke inside israel just kill each other off... :yeshrug: I'm just done... there are more important things in the world than just the middle east.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: that dispute will never end. Liberal regressives will argue that Palestinians are being oppressed and then the right-wing nutcases will argue that Israel is a legitimate country.

:yeshrug:fukk em both

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
You have a point. It's sad that there may never be peace. I'm 21 now, so hopefully we will see some type of peace. Hey, Jordan and Israel had a peace treaty signed.
All g 21 is right about when ull start seeing the world for what it is. Nothing better to learn from than the Palestine/Israel thing. U think common sense is just a given but it ain't.
Sure jordan can sign, they not getting raped. And they got real paper