SERIOUS THREAD: How Can Israelis & Palestinians HAVE PEACE? (Will They Have Peace In Our lifetime?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
All g 21 is right about when ull start seeing the world for what it is. Nothing better to learn from than the Palestine/Israel thing. U think common sense is just a given but it ain't.
Sure jordan can sign, they not getting raped. And they got real paper
True

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
naw man them nikkas are fighting over land, that argument will never end :russ:
I know it's not funny.........but

full

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Theres no such thing as Palestine

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct ‘Palestinian people’ to oppose Zionism.
“For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jersusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan. There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity… yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel.” - Yasser Arafat

There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people.” – Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat

“The truth is that Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan.” – King Hussein of Jordan, in 1981

“It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria.” – Representative of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
did you read the rest of my post? dont act stupid, its all their in clear for you to read
Yes I read it :stopitslime: I just find something fishy with that post.

Don't give a fukk about either one of them

Especially since the people there are not the original people that inhabited that land
You mean the Palestinians? Explain:ohhh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Do you have a link? I'll just read it.
I'll just post this info for u

The Natufian culture

Canaan is often refereed to as the "Natufian" culture, which was an Epipaleolithic culture of Africans who migrated into the area thousands of year earlier. The Natufian existed from 13,000 to 9,800 years ago, it was unusual in that it was sedentary, or semi-sedentary, before the introduction of agriculture. The Natufian communities are possibly the ancestors of the builders of the first Neolithic settlements of the region, which may have been the earliest in the world. There is some evidence for the deliberate cultivation of cereals, specifically rye, by the Natufian culture. Generally though, Natufians made use of wild cereals, hunted animals like gazelles, and fished. The term "Natufian" was coined by Dorothy Garrod (1892-1968) who studied the Shuqba cave in Wadi an-Natuf, Palestinian Territories.

Ceramic tiles depicting Levant people: from the temple of Ramesses III ( Reign 1186–1155 B.C.) 20th Dynasty.
tile1a.jpg
tile3.jpg
tile4.jpg
tile6.jpg

tile8a.jpg
tile2a.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll just post this info for u

The Natufian culture

Canaan is often refereed to as the "Natufian" culture, which was an Epipaleolithic culture of Africans who migrated into the area thousands of year earlier. The Natufian existed from 13,000 to 9,800 years ago, it was unusual in that it was sedentary, or semi-sedentary, before the introduction of agriculture. The Natufian communities are possibly the ancestors of the builders of the first Neolithic settlements of the region, which may have been the earliest in the world. There is some evidence for the deliberate cultivation of cereals, specifically rye, by the Natufian culture. Generally though, Natufians made use of wild cereals, hunted animals like gazelles, and fished. The term "Natufian" was coined by Dorothy Garrod (1892-1968) who studied the Shuqba cave in Wadi an-Natuf, Palestinian Territories.

Ceramic tiles depicting Levant people: from the temple of Ramesses III ( Reign 1186–1155 B.C.) 20th Dynasty.
tile1a.jpg
tile3.jpg
tile4.jpg
tile6.jpg

tile8a.jpg
tile2a.jpg
:salute:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Their beef is biblical, ain't no peace coming until both sides are gone off the Earth.