Set up to fail by Tazmainian Devil looking Mexican UPDATE IN OP

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Keeep warning y'all about that anti african/ anti black hispanic culture.

Yall keep thinking it is sweet for nikkahs back home in latin america.

They will smile in your face while you and them shytting on some african, but the second they get the chance, they will go over to that african and shhyte on you next.

They dont like neither of you nikkahs, the anti african/ anti black culture is a legit thing. No matter how many hispanic bytches bust it open for you, it wont change the overall culture.

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
I got into an argument with my manager and he reduced my hours from 40-50 a week to 15. fukking up my money that I needed cuz my mom got fired and I was paying the bills. And he wouldn’t fire me so I could get workers comp. I paid 3 of my boys 300$ each and they beat the shyt out of him after closing the store. and broke all his car windows and wind shield, and slashed all his tires to his 2016 Benz. I made them all say a specific phrase while they were whipping his ass. When he came back to work a week later. I whispered it in his ear and said if you don’t fix my shyt it’ll happen again. fakkit changed the schedule the next day. He eventually left to another store
:duck: