Sex has me some what conflicted, am I conditioned? Or im just thinking too much?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
So, Im no player by any means, but like once or twice a year I get down and dirty :yeshrug:. Seems fine right, well, I'm starting to notice something about myself every time i commit to intercourse. Seems like every' time I do it with someone, its just really, really intense and its so much so it freaks me out to think about it after I've done it. You know how people get paranoid and sketchy when they get high? Thats me afterwards, yet after a month or 2, im back to that same carnal instinct of :takedat:. Every time i talk to my boys about a girl they always bring up what sexual ratification im getting out of her, my relatives consistently talk about the girls i'd meet at college, the media always puts attractive women on a pedestal, social media practically worships sexuality and the female body. So Ill tell myself "yo dont have sex for another 5 months, get your head right, its not that serious, it feels good but you could feel better working towards your goals and dreams"

My problem is, im not sure how I feel about having sex like that, I am talking to some one now, I'd like to have sex with them, but only them really and I dont want to think about it often. But im a socially active artist in college so Im only going to meet more women that will push my buttons. If i cant really resist them....am I sort of conditioned into just having sex whenever I can in this society? Or am I just over thinking? :no:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So, Im no player by any means, but like once or twice a year I get down and dirty :yeshrug:. Seems fine right, well, I'm starting to notice something about myself every time i commit to intercourse. Seems like every' time I do it with someone, its just really, really intense and its so much so it freaks me out to think about it after I've done it. You know how people get paranoid and sketchy when they get high? Thats me afterwards, yet after a month or 2, im back to that same carnal instinct of :takedat:. Every time i talk to my boys about a girl they always bring up what sexual ratification im getting out of her, my relatives consistently talk about the girls i'd meet at college, the media always puts attractive women on a pedestal, social media practically worships sexuality and the female body. So Ill tell myself "yo dont have sex for another 5 months, get your head right, its not that serious, it feels good but you could feel better working towards your goals and dreams"

My problem is, im not sure how I feel about having sex like that, I am talking to some one now, I'd like to have sex with them, but only them really and I dont want to think about it often. But im a socially active artist in college so Im only going to meet more women that will push my buttons. If i cant really resist them....am I sort of conditioned into just having sex whenever I can in this society? Or am I just over thinking? :no:

I'm not even reading this shyt. have sex breh. with whatever you like.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering the majority of threads on this site are about girls, and would you smash and 'post picture of girl you would be morally obligated to smash raw' and rate this girl what so you think most of your responses on here are gonna be like. Most males on this site are of that mindset where having sex is the be all and end all, and if its not sex it's collecting paper to buy trivial things to stunt on nikkas and get women. You must work out your own salvation breh, with fear and trembling.

Last edited:
Daps
You sound sweet. Tell the lady how you feel and take it from there. Take the risk. If you get hurt, better art, right?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's just sex. You're probably overthinking it. If she's clean and y'all have birth control, do you partna. You're anxiety is probably a symptom of general anxiety or a past experience.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
It's not hard to be monogamous.Just don't think of it as this insurmountable thing and you're fine.