boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
all these anti sexyy red threads are giving her what she wants... attention

i remember seeing thecoli banned 6ix9ine threads, just saying

these threads are just awfully nonconstructive and end up being pointless women bashing when most of yall dont go outside

didnt the great willie d say to let a ho be a ho :ufdup:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Classy women don’t even know she exists :mjlol:

Tell me you not outside without telling me you not outside :mjlol:
Ain’t no ‘classy’ black women under 30 bruh. Black culture is too monolithic. I saw this coming years ago when the thing for chicks to say was ‘I’m a PHD/lawyer/astro physicist ….but I love trap’ :scust: Here in the dmv there was a ‘classy’ happy hour spot that would be 90% professional women….it was a strip club

Hard to believe that was 10 years ago. We also have The Park where you can see the dope boys right next to the lawyer chicks right next to govt officials right next to onlyfans chicks. The culture is such shyt bc there is no separation ….unless you get a religious woman, a legit nerd, or one who hangs around white folk

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
More than enough black people willingly support this because in their mind this is "authentically black" and what a "real black person" does or act like. A Jewish version of Sexy Red would not be supported at all by the overwhelming majority of Jewish people.
Sexy Red is not supported by the overwhelming majority of black people.