SF*LA*NYC*ATL*CHI*MIA*HTOWN >>> Anywhere else in the USA

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
1. These cities also include the immediate area / neighborhoods of the Metro (ex : SF = Oak & Bay Area, NYC = NJ ) :yeshrug:

2. Mainly tourist cities with big attractions not included (Orlando , Las Vegas , San Diego) but idk if they would be considered 2nd tier :hubie:

3. I'm just saying any other cities are 2nd tier and can fight out the ranking amongst themselves :manny:

RIP Dolph

:wow:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
This a fact.

Orlando can’t even be in that 2nd tier, living there w/ all that Disney shyt gotta be :scust:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not sure Chicago belong in that grouping. You might as well add DC, Philly, and Charlotte if you got Chicago in there

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
SF but No DC? Cac thread one star

DC is a district / area and hella touristy attractions .. :umad:

tumblr_ohkdypEG3q1v0fcmno2_400.gifv

But it is Chocolate City .. :banderas:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This a fact.

Orlando can’t even be in that 2nd tier, living there w/ all that Disney shyt gotta be :scust:
Nah breh

Disney World is 25 min away from the closest Orlando residential neighborhood, and that's at 4am with no traffic. Universal and Sea World are both in the tourist district. If u live on the east side you wouldn't even know it's here.

There's hotspots all throughout this town. Clubs close at 2, after hour spots go til sunrise, and I'm talking about warehouses turned into block parties. Mall parking lots in Pine Hills get so packed at 3/4 am food trucks be out there selling the best food.

I could go on and on but let me stop. City is full. Especially if u from the tri state area, we are full, please stay where u at.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh

Disney World is 25 min away from the closest Orlando residential neighborhood, and that's at 4am with no traffic. Universal and Sea World are both in the tourist district. If u live on the east side you wouldn't even know it's here.

There's hotspots all throughout this town. Clubs close at 2, after hour spots go til sunrise, and I'm talking about warehouses turned into block parties. Mall parking lots in Pine Hills get so packed at 3/4 am food trucks be out there selling the best food.

I could go on and on but let me stop. City is full. Especially if u from the tri state area, we are full, please stay where u at.

I’m in Atlanta and I’m perfectly happy to stay here thanks :heh: