Sh*t you tell your co workers everyday

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*the bathroom door slightly ajar, my pants down to my ankles*

With a strident yell, “They asking for more of those fukkin chicken sandwiches? I swear if one more fu.....”, interrupted by the honking at the drive thru.

I let out a cold worried sigh.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I talked too much at my last job, got comfortable and thought shyt was sweet and my ass got laid off. Happened the first week of August unexpectedly. They tried to say it was due to reorganization, blah, blah. Yeah Whatever, they wanted me out.

Got a new job elsewhere, two weeks later(I was on my grind y’all, filling out for jobs like it was a job) this job pays more, and I’m doing what I always wanted to do. this is my third week here now. I’m not getting chummy with nobody here. I say what I need to do my job and that’s it.

My boss says everyone says I’m quiet.

Damned if I do damned if I don’t. That chatty patty shyt only seems to work for cacs.:francis: :yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
"Anybody got change for a 5"

"Why can't muthapukas flush the toilet?"

"Hey i got them Percs today..whussup"

"Cleaning Lady didn't lock her storage area up ..I'm bout to grab a gang of Tissue Rolls'

"Man let me watch my mouth before this b1tch take me to HR'

'Pizza again!???...can a n1gga get some WINGS for once..damn"

Sounds like textbook warehouse life. :blessed:

Man I don't miss that shyt. I mean the dudes that I met that were cool were cool but everything else about that job was :scust:

Y’all better stop horse playing before y’all get wrote up... you know they watching your production in the office.

Also me
tenor.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
“We has to get Bears/Cubs/Bulls tickets for free back in the day:flabbynsick:

“They use they use to rent out a banquet hall for a huge Xmas party back in the day.. free drinks too :flabbynsick:

“They use to reserve 6 flags for us back in the day :flabbynsick:
“The city ran better when Daley was in office” :mjpls::flabbynsick:

“I was here when they first built the Thompson center”:flabbynsick:

“ The Loop was way less congested when I started”:flabbynsick:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I talked too much at my last job, got comfortable and thought shyt was sweet and my ass got laid off. Happened the first week of August unexpectedly. They tried to say it was due to reorganization, blah, blah. Yeah Whatever, they wanted me out.

Got a new job elsewhere, two weeks later(I was on my grind y’all, filling out for jobs like it was a job) this job pays more, and I’m doing what I always wanted to do. this is my third week here now. I’m not getting chummy with nobody here. I say what I need to do my job and that’s it.

Damned if I do damned if I don’t. That chatty patty shyt only seems to work for cacs.:francis: :yeshrug:
They only want to know what we're doing to keep tabs on us. They don't really care or want to talk to us unless they think we're "not like other black people". I let them talk. My main response is "huh bruh. Thats crazy". I say this at least 10 times a day to them

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Smile laugh talk about movies coming out light politics light religion then I disappear for the shift unless than call on the radio or text my phone I'm in management and I don't bother anyone unless my boss bothers me.

Daps

yea Carmel it's best to go bout ur buisness and get ur money.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
They only want to know what we're doing to keep tabs on us. They don't really care or want to talk to us unless they think we're "not like other black people". I let them talk. My main response is "huh bruh. Thats crazy". I say this at least 10 times a day to them

Believe me I’ve learned my lesson. I let others talk and I just listen.