Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So she not only lost, she came in last place. After all of that shyt talking. Well the good news for her is that many of you all are sharing that L with her. I understand what you wanted her to be, but she's not that and never will be. Sorry guys, it's the other way.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah she’s a love and hip hop type :russ: watch them put her with some rapper we forgot about

DWTS to get that quick money first, then Love and Hip Hop after :mjgrin:

You can get a nice quick piece of change on DWTS and make more the longer you stay. On second thought though, her antics won’t fly with the DWTS audience so that could backfire on them lol. She’d definitely have to reel it in and can’t be as unfiltered on live TV.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
nikka. You forget Jamaicans are the most arrogant a$$holes on the planet after Nigerians.
:dwillhuh:
video_image-486494.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never liked her from the moment she came out with the orange hair. Anybody doing that is trying to get attention when your talent should do the talking. No different than Antonio Brown dying his hair blonde, purple and black looking like an absolute clown. RIP to her mother though. She just needs to sit down. STOP TALKING SH*T. Get off social media and get to training. If she really serious, she can still carve out of a nice career. Elaine Thompson about to break world records and I don’t even know what she sounds like. Do that.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never liked her from the moment she came out with the orange hair. Anybody doing that is trying to get attention when your talent should do the talking. No different than Antonio Brown dying his hair blonde, purple and black looking like an absolute clown. RIP to her mother though. She just needs to sit down. STOP TALKING SH*T. Get off social media and get to training. If she really serious, she can still carve out of a nice career. Elaine Thompson about to break world records and I don’t even know what she sounds like. Do that.
Sohh you didn't like FloJo?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do I need to?
It’s plenty of Jamaicans out here and I grew up wit and know plenty.
Outside of soccer Y’all don’t play sports like that and y’all not good at them.
Where’s all these Jamaicans in the NBA,NFL,MLB,Boxing,MMA
Non existent..
nikkas been in NYC and the east coast since forever and never attempted to get nice in Basketball..
fukked around and let Nigerians become better ballers and athletes then y’all.:mjlol:
Why? Because Nigerians play sports outside of soccer and sprinting.
:mjlol: