Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on Lebron: “I’ve Never Liked His Game”

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the old heads are the ones on all these sports morning shows, and pregame shows and talk shows.

Gotta get your name mentioned in the "SGA is my new favorite player, he plays it like the game used to be played!!" for the brand
stephen-a-smith-rolling-eyes.gif

Daps
Shai is obviously just parroting what he hears all these old dudes say about "the past".... "Back in my day we weren't all buddy buddy!! (Even tho we would golf together and gamble in between playoff games) And we would play all 82 games a year!!"

It's why ANT came out and made comments about playing all 82 for the fans, when he knows damn well that age plus the franchise medical and Front Office are a big hindrance in doing it.

These young dudes trying adhere themselves to certain fan+old heads. not that there's anything wrong with it, but that's what's happening.

Regardless of how past his prime Bron is, he's still the benchmark and the person to drive clicks+attention

Do you do taxes too?

Maximus

All Star
Daps
I'm sure many players feel this way -- he just said it out loud.

And is the writer of this article really trying to argue that LeFraud is the best player in the NBA? :dahell: The fukk he mean LeFraud's been the best player the last two decades?

Media propaganda. :camby:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The media wants every player to kiss Bron's feet...glad Shai ain't falling for the trap

Tell'em how you really feel :mjgrin:
It's actually the opposite, they want every player to say they don't like or don't fear lebron.

It's why they went and got that quote from mario chalmers who hasn't been in the league in years. That is how hard up the media is for someone to say they don't like lebron or that nobody is afraid of him. They couldn't find enough players in the nba to say it so they had to go find players not good enough to play in the nba to say it. :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LeGBT fighting for they lives every other day now :laff:
How is it that you guys never say anything when LeBron hater shows up in:

• Cooking comments sections?
  • 1977 Dunk Contents comments sections?
  • Boxing Comments Sections?
  • Transatlantic Slave Trade comments sections?

My dude… I’ve seen his haters pop up randomly more than his so-called supporters show up.

When I saw a Bron hater show up on a cooking recipe comment section ……:mjlol:

How is it that yall overlook how stupid and random his haters are?

You all talk about his supporters more than his supporters exist. Yet his haters live rent free in these dudes heads show up in the most random shyt. :russ:

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lol I wonder why some black man got out there way to hate on bron.

but:mjpls:wouldnt piss on us if we were on fire.