Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on Lebron: “I’ve Never Liked His Game”

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Well then he'd be fearing Shai, Devin Booker, Donovan Mitchell, Luka Doncic and more in this era.

His viewpoint is selfish af and tells me he's not a team player at all.
It also doesn't make sense consider that Bron had multiple playoff runs/series that looks like this

FSF8AM7XsAAbl0c.jpg:large

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Iverson,kobe,wade,Lebron all idolized the goat , everybody wanted to be like mike

Younger hoopers who aren’t 6’8 280 pounds bulldozing cats ,flopping& creating super teams aren’t impressed:yeshrug: it’s refreshing to see a honest opinion
Sometimes the truth hurts and this is a star player so can’t call him a bum :yeshrug:

I trust the NBA player’s opinions

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It also doesn't make sense consider that Bron had multiple playoff runs/series that looks like this

FSF8AM7XsAAbl0c.jpg:large
Where's the 60 point game? :troll:

Any player who is more concerned about being scored on than getting a win for the team is a walking L, because they're basically admitting they won't try on defense if they believe they can't be embarrassed by their matchup.

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
They're attempting some low grade reverse psychology.

:mjlol:

The Bron haters swarm to every Lebron thread referencing the imaginary ghost of furious Lebron stans and end up talking to themselves in a mirror.

Kobe fans been notorious since :hamster: days for being the closest thing to mentally ill. Sick people :scusthov:
I remember when Kanye's song "Hey Mama" came out in '05 and mentally ill Kobe stans on :hamster: rewrote the lyrics and named it "Hey Mamba" to show their undying love to him. Now here we are, 18 years later, and that same contingent has the nerve to call Lebron stans weirdos and fakkits. You can't make this shyt up:russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Have you been in the Lakers Thread recently? There's nothing imaginary about it. But that's okay cause if I'm sick the whole city must be sick. Last of us Los Angeles :wow:
He plays for the Lakers. That makes sense. Now tell me what does LeBron have to do with me wanting to change the light in an Audi Q5.? :mjlol:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
First I go to the Booth and see a thread on Yung Berg or Hitmaka or whatever his name is throwing rocks at Nas saying his albums have no impact.

Now I'm coming to the Coliseum and seeing threads on nikkas talking bout not "liking" or "fearing" LeBron

I'm starting to get tired of nikkas openly dissing dudes that have accomplished more than they ever will in ANY lifetime

Lil nikkas need to learn some respect

ALSO...What is this 2005?....These lames need to find new folks to hate on man, the fact that these same people stay on peoples minds, and name in they mouth says a lot about how much impact they have

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I like bron but I don’t think game is aesthetically pleasing either… but it’s more to it with them. How Bron went out his way to block dude in the ASG and his reaction to it. Them beating Bron when he was breaking the scoring record

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
First I go to the Booth and see a thread on Yung Berg or Hitmaka or whatever his name is throwing rocks at Nas saying his albums have no impact.

Now I'm coming to the Coliseum and seeing threads on nikkas talking bout not "liking" or "fearing" LeBron

I'm starting to get tired of nikkas openly dissing dudes that have accomplished more than they ever will in ANY lifetime

ALSO...What is this 2005?....These lames need to find new folks to hate on man, the fact that these same people stay on peoples minds, and name in they mouth says a lot about how much impact they have

This euro faggit mad af :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I like bron but I don’t think game is aesthetically pleasing either… but it’s more to it with them. How Bron went out his way to block dude in the ASG and his reaction to it. Them beating Bron when he was breaking the scoring record
I agree.

NBA fans always like an element of figure skating judge poetry to a player.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

juelz-talking.gif

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Please God....let this be the final WC standings:

1. Den
2. Sac
3. Mem
4. LAC
5. DAL
6. Phoe
7. Minn
8. GS
9. LAL
10. OKC

Lakers road to the championship:

Play-in gm 1- OKC
Play-in gm 2- GS
RD 1- Denver
RD 2- LAC
WCF- MEM or SAC
Finals- Boston

Golden State would be the toughest matchup imo because Curry/Thompson could drop 70- 80 pts in a one-game elimination scenario.
Golden State would be the scariste team on the last becuse Curry could drop 90 in a 1 game elimination.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting comments.

Same posters clowning Shai were in that other thread calling Giannis unskilled :patrice: