Michigan
Who does like the look of LeBron’s game. nikka is rigid af
Students of the game :wow:

lebronMVP.gif

epzjg.gif

wtf_is_this_pass.0.gif

pass-no-look.gif

9pjF.gif

But seriously Lebron leads the league in jersey sales and all star votes yearly because people don’t like his game :heh:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I think Lebron just lacks that Kobe, MJ mystique. Maybe he's too accessible and regular so they don't see him as that dude. Kobe and MJ cultivated a distance from the rest of their peers and had a more artistic game; midrange jumpers, footwork, lay up bag. I guess these young boys ain't impressed by the numbers:manny:

Superstar
Daps
Students of the game :wow:

lebronMVP.gif

epzjg.gif

wtf_is_this_pass.0.gif

pass-no-look.gif

9pjF.gif

But seriously Lebron leads the league in jersey sales and all star votes yearly because people don’t like his game :heh:

I can’t even lie. I’ve never thought Lebron’s style of play was very nice looking. It’s been effective but it sucks to have to compare him to MJ, Kobe, etc. who used different methods to get points on the board. Just watching a full 90’s bulls game leaves no doubt as to why MJ is the face of basketball.

Bron does have some really nice to watch assets in his game, though. My favorite is his passing and watching him see a play nobody else has the ability to, because they lack the intuition.

It’s cool how certain players just have that thing that makes it look like sheer force of will when they score. Steph when he takes an extremely improbable shot (for anybody else but him), MJ/Kobe/Dwade/Drose (no matter how they scored it always seemed highlight worthy, unstoppable, but easy at the same time), and bron coming through the lane or threading the needle to someone that nobody else was tracking.

Laker Shaq was my least favorite as a kid because it looked like he would just turn/bump and fall into the rim, even though I know he still needed skill and strength to do what he did. Magic Shaq was basically like watching a cartoon and exciting af.

Superstar
Daps
I think Lebron just lacks that Kobe, MJ mystique. Maybe he's too accessible and regular so they don't see him as that dude. Kobe and MJ cultivated a distance from the rest of their peers and had a more artistic game; midrange jumpers, footwork, lay up bag. I guess these young boys ain't impressed by the numbers:manny:

I loved watching his early years and the second Cleveland trip the most. I can’t explain that shyt, Mj and Kobe just looked like sharks out there, and any given night, you just knew they were going to do some shyt that nobody else was capable of.

I got the same feeling watching them as I did watching Mike Tyson punch the shyt out of somebody, or Walter Payton highlights, or randy moss/Jerry Rice run a route, K Griffey/ Barry Bonds at bat, etc.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Top 10 NBA players of all time got guys like Shaq where no one modelled their game after him cause he was a physical monster. No one was modelling their game after Kareem neither because everyone found skyhook not as cool as Mike doing crossovers dunking on everyone.

It is what it is. What matter is what you accomplish, You want a 6ft9 brolic dude to start doing fancy hangtime layups? That's not how it works.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember when Kanye's song "Hey Mama" came out in '05 and mentally ill Kobe stans on :hamster: rewrote the lyrics and named it "Hey Mamba" to show their undying love to him. Now here we are, 18 years later, and that same contingent has the nerve to call Lebron stans weirdos and fakkits. You can't make this shyt up:russ:

:mjtf:

:laff:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
nothing wrong with what shai said tbh but lol @ the anti bron brigade trying to latch on to anything not not positive about bron trying to revive the good ol days :wow:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I remember when Kanye's song "Hey Mama" came out in '05 and mentally ill Kobe stans on :hamster: rewrote the lyrics and named it "Hey Mamba" to show their undying love to him. Now here we are, 18 years later, and that same contingent has the nerve to call Lebron stans weirdos and fakkits. You can't make this shyt up:russ:
How did I miss this? :laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Its pretty clear to me in here that many have never experienced taking pieces of an athlete’s game and incorporating it into their own to become a success.

Most successful or went somewhere with their skills took from players they grew up watching.

Im certain most PG coming up back in the day took more from Zeke than they could Magic. Centers mire from Hakeem than Shaq.

A lot of dudes in here are telling on themselves showing theyve never had any athletic successes in their lives to get whats said here