Shameless: The Final Season Thread (December 6th)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have a friend in AA and even the show didn't really articulate it well, Lip became what he called a 'dry drunk'. Making bad decisions impulsively and fukking up what was a pretty decent life he had built back up for himself. His alcoholic Proffessor had said something like that to him too. If Tammy wasn't the mother of his son, she probably divorces him.

dude has mensa level smarts and he's delivering for grubhub in the finale.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
dude has mensa level smarts and he's delivering for grubhub in the finale.

Because Lip gets off on the struggle and the hustle. In terms of personality he is probably the most like Frank at heart. Frank clearly had the smarts to make something of himself but his addictions and narcissism held him back.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I have a friend in AA and even the show didn't really articulate it well, Lip became what he called a 'dry drunk'. Making bad decisions impulsively and fukking up what was a pretty decent life he had built back up for himself. His alcoholic Proffessor had said something like that to him too. If Tammy wasn't the mother of his son, she probably divorces him.
Lip and Tami aren't married.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Lip having another son is showing his frank side, a large family. He is a drunk and fukks up every good opportunity but has a big family.

Frank was a genius too, when he always goes on the walks wit Liam he spits real history and game shyt 2 em and comes up wit all these schemes. Frank's drunk and fukk up shyt ruined his life.

Debbie fallin in and out of life and changing he rlife for the person everybtkme is from Monica, with a whim Monica is in and out they lives. Living with tent Town group of hippies. Then back wit fra k wha Eva. She goes where the winds blow. That's Debbie she falls in n outta luv in a split second.

The only right way to do us good is to do a Kev and v spinoff. And mid season Liam comes 2 live wit em and we slowly get to see his negative Gallagher traits. Let the bar owner end uo being old jimmy/Steve from past. And every cpl episodes u get a random call or letter from a lip or Debbie or sum1 checking on Liam. That's it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
“Emmy and I had a lot of conversations about it, trying to make it work,” John told EW. “She’s been in New York with [husband] Sam [Esmail], where they live, and right about the time where we were talking about putting it all together was when the additional lockdowns kind of hit again, and it just didn’t feel safe or practical for her to come back. So I think it’s with a great deal of regret that we couldn’t do it but it’s just more minor casualty of our year of COVID.”

This shyt just didn't feel right without her :mjcry: They need to run it back with a special mini-series in a few years and give us that closure :mjcry:
I call bullshyt.
They couldn't even do a video call between her and Lip to discuss the fact that he was basically the "new Fiona" so he could ask her advice or something?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does Emmy Rossum make any sort of return or cameo? I’m shocked this show had gone one four seasons without the main. Showtime series are the absolute worst

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:pachaha: For real, does she even still act

should’ve stayed on shameless and kept on showing us her titties:ld:
she tried to do like Maggie from the Walking Dead.
and that broad failed too!

:mjlol:

know your lane muthafukkas!