Shams and Woj messing with player negotiations

Big deal?

• Total voters

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s been obvious that both are shills for certain organizations and the NBA executive office. You don’t get inside info without being willing to prostitute yourself or your resources to those who want them.

Woj was exposed years ago for being Joe Dumars mouthpiece, and in turn Joe Dumars and those in his camp were feeding him info.

The great Devin Butler from the award winning film “Cop and A Half” once brilliantly explained the concept of quid pro quo. One hand washes the other :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This guy didn't read. They expose contract negotiation and info for scoops, that front offices admit to using to make lower deals for people.

and to think in 2023 that this kind of shyt won't get out (i mean we all know they are mouthpieces for front offices and agents) is ridiculous.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After reading the entire article the most annoying part about Shams is that he doesn’t operate like a human being. Everything is transactional, every word he says is media trainer speak, and he doesn’t have an actual opinion on anything.

In other words, he comes off like a POS :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
After reading the entire article the most annoying part about Shams is that he doesn’t operate like a human being. Everything is transactional, every word he says is media trainer speak, and he doesn’t have an actual opinion on anything.

takes credit for other people's work too on some bully shyt :whistle:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https:/twitter.com/jmart/status/1713925961958457732?s=46

Woj don't seem like a normal guy either and he's still pretty bad at TV considering how long ESPN has been trying to make him a TV personality. I remember when Fox Sports gave Woj that big bag years ago and tried to push him in front of the cameras and dude was terrible.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Woj & Adam Schefter are the exact same. I can only laugh when Woj offers an opinion on something. I detest Schfter, he just seems like a POS