Shams and Woj messing with player negotiations

Big deal?

• Total voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Woj & Adam Schefter are the exact same. I can only laugh when Woj offers an opinion on something. I detest Schfter, he just seems like a POS
At least Schefter has some j-school credentials to lend to his credibility (even tho that DC story should’ve ruined him but he’ll, he was the mouthpiece for the Broncos for forever) . Woj kinda sorta but Shams whole existence feels like a practical joke like Turtle managing Saigon shyt.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
After reading the entire article the most annoying part about Shams is that he doesn’t operate like a human being. Everything is transactional, every word he says is media trainer speak, and he doesn’t have an actual opinion on anything.

In other words, he comes off like a POS :ehh:

Sounds like a politician just in the sports realm.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They ruined the NBA draft, just let some funny mofos talk it out and keep the suspense of the draft, not these "sources" bozos, I don't care if you know what's going to happen just let it happen.
this is facts tho. ppl been complaining about them spoiling the draft for a few years now.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
both are 2 cheeks of the same ass

"2 sides of the same coin" was right there breh...why say what you just said :dame:

Either way, sports is a billion dollar industry...all parties involved are looking to protect their financial interests. The owners just have more resources to do so which is why the players' union must be strong and united to fight that off.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
"2 sides of the same coin" was right there breh...why say what you just said :dame:

Either way, sports is a billion dollar industry...all parties involved are looking to protect their financial interests. The owners just have more resources to do so which is why the players' union must be strong and united to fight that off.
I wanted the daps, it was funnier :manny:

and 2 sides of the same coin isn't as insulting as what i said. i wanted to insult them