Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13 (update RG3 Benched)

Daps
lol you know shandawg was cleanin that desk off before that game then bytchmade bob goes and tears his knee. that office was put back together all because he thought hed coach kirk for a full year while bytchmade bob rehabbed. bzzz wrong
rg3.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
RG3 :ufdup: if you let Shanahan sit you for rest of season.

lol you know shandawg was cleanin that desk off before that game then bytchmade bob goes and tears his knee. that office was put back together all because he thought hed coach kirk for a full year while bytchmade bob rehabbed. bzzz wrong
:ohhh: maybe thats why that dude was putting pressure on Shanahan to start week 1(and pre-season).

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
if Cousins hits the field he is gonna ball out , then if he if he beat dallas RG3 gonna look like ish , this duck asz nikka brought it on himself , once again MCNABB told him BUT ITS TOO LATE :ufdup:
exactly Shanahan has put Snyder into a corner. If he fires him then he'll be validating the report Graziano(through Shanahan) put out there. If he doesn't, Cousins performs well then Rg3 is fukked and Shanahan's rep is restored... Checkmate!!! :win:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...absolutely-love-shanahans-160809402--nfl.html

“I think that a fan has the right to have their opinion,” Cousins told The Washington Post following Sunday’s loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. “They pay hard-earned money to watch us play and to support our team and they have a right to their opinion. My own personal perspective [is] I absolutely love the Shanahans and believe they’re doing a great job coaching us. I would like to see them still be here. But that’s not my decision to make.”

:banderas:
:skip:

Get em Kirk!

:troll:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I like how black qb's have to be Jesus or else their considered garbage. Cam's sophomore season was good, yet they were coming for his neck, same for RG3.
I agree but we all know RG had this ass kicking comin by the way he popped shyt, doin documentaries and shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no offense but cousins isnt really that great and will be killed behind that line ubt ah well

i stanned for kirk cousins out of my hatred for rg3, but this reminds me of years past when mcnabb was in philly and whenever he got injured bums like aj feely, kevin kolb got their chance

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
no offense but cousins isnt really that great and will be killed behind that line ubt ah well

i stanned for kirk cousins out of my hatred for rg3, but this reminds me of years past when mcnabb was in philly and whenever he got injured bums like aj feely, kevin kolb got their chance
Rick Spielman traded a 2nd round pick for AJ fukking Feeley :heh:

Same guy who drafted Ponder for the Vikes.

:pacspit:

@DonkeyPuncher718 @FrostBite @YouMadd? @AlbertPullhoez

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
exactly Shanahan has put Snyder into a corner. If he fires him then he'll be validating the report Graziano(through Shanahan) put out there. If he doesn't, Cousins performs well then Rg3 is fukked and Shanahan's rep is restored... Checkmate!!! :win:

Daniel Snyder has put himself in a corner by being a terrible, shytty owner.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
this shyt bout to start a race/class war in the citaaaaay

RIP to my ATL trip with 10+ skins fans for the game, this weekend. these nikkas gonna just be drunk and mad the whole time.