Shannon Sharpe Joins First Take

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn guess I was wrong. I really though he had something bigger lined up when he decided to terminate his Fox contract. This really feels like a step backwards:francis:

Hopefully he still has something else in the works.

Definitely not a step backwards. First Take is still a big deal on ESPN and he makes it even bigger. A sports debate show is still a great spot for him. He loves talking football. Say what you want about ESPN but they have plenty of good football people and I'm sure they'll have RC stop by to join them. He'll be going viral plenty and bringing more viewers to his own platform. Only being there part time gives him freedom to do other things.

If he was big on FS1 he'll be even bigger on ESPN.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Stephen A wants him on.

But the legal case he’s got is still pending. NFL Network and ESPN both are keeping him off the air until it’s resolved..
Mike still suspended by NFL Network. I think ESPN isn't going to touch him until that is rectified.

Oh shyt I forgot all about that :ohhh:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm happy but a little disappointed. I thought Shannon had enough cache to plant his own flag and start his own shyt. This will be entertaining though.
A lot of these networks are cutting back at the moment so this opportunity stills gives him a chance to be on TV to discuss football while looking for other spots for Club Shay Shay. Maybe he has other plans to do a another podcast strictly on sports that will give him another bag.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This nikka gone have me watching First Take lol. If I can just have them not have JJ on the days Shannon is on I can tolerate it.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing im shocked by is we aint seen no club shay shay since he left FS1. I wonder sill he do what SAS does and have a wed friday pod and club shay shay on tue and thjrsdsy

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If Stephen A stopped being in character, this could be fantastic. Now he's like the worst type of Hollywood entertainment, and it feels like he's just following stats.

When he's interviewed and shyt on other people's shows he's really one of the best at it, but his own shyt on Espn is just acting for the stats

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If Stephen A stopped being in character, this could be fantastic. Now he's like the worst type of Hollywood entertainment, and it feels like he's just following stats.

When he's interviewed and shyt on other people's shows he's really one of the best at it, but his own shyt on Espn is just acting for the stats

Yea cause Shannon and Stephen A use to have solid chemistry when Shannon would do segments on there from time to time