Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There’s a difference and even you know it. It’s certain interview questions that he isn’t built to ask and not should he. He will never be a Barbara Walters or Robin Roberts interview, so he shouldn’t ask some of the subject matters that they would.

You say he’s been doing it for 20 years, but he still sometimes struggles in the interview formatting that he does.

The fact that millions of people love it means nothing because it’s all subjective. It’s okay to have a differing opinion.

I never once said that he was trash, so don’t try and fill in the blanks and make up shyt I never said.
Being a professional means that you get paid for doing some qualified work. You are saying that he's not qualified by saying that he's not a professional i.e. trash?

You went from saying that he's not a pro to saying he's not Barbara Walters so I really don't know what you are talking about anymore.

Like I said, there's very many different ways of conducting that type of work and a lot of people enjoy his style and other styles.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Ya'll pick and choose you want to call sensitive and emotional lol

People can be occasional a$$holes and occasionally sensitive and emotional.
But if those occasions are highly frequent, then people will consider you that.

I'd say that both of them are sensitive and emotional, Shannon is always in his own comments beefing with his haters and even fans :mjlol:

But I guess people don't call out Shannon as much for it cause he's rarely to never hating on people on the back of his sensitivity, but more defending himself.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Being a professional means that you get paid for doing some qualified work. You are saying that he's not qualified by saying that he's not a professional i.e. trash?

You went from saying that he's not a pro to saying he's not Barbara Walters so I really don't know what you are talking about anymore.

Like I said, there's very many different ways of conducting that type of work and a lot of people enjoy his style and other styles.
You obviously haven't read my previous comments if I specifically referenced this exact point when a poster in the Amanda Seales thread asked whether Shannon should ask her about the Myron Rolle situation.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather be the hall of fame athlete who maxed out his ability than to be a potential GOAT athlete who under achieved :manny:

Shaq's sensitivity stems from that, he knows he should have been more, Kobe knew Shaq should've been more, but he lacked the discipline to reach his true potential.

Yea them 4 rings is nice, but he's knows he could've gotten at least 6 and should've ended his career as the all time leading scorer if he'd stayed in shape and just hit his damn freethrows

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Awful 94 Finals, Patrick Ewing? Missed finger roll Patrick Ewing, better than Shaq? In what universe?!?!

Shaq never really bested the old guard of pedigree skill centers.

D rob
Dream
Ewing

They just got cycled put because of age. Before father time settled in. To chop the pedigreed ol school big off st the proverbial knees career wise. Shaq never really ramped to take them out via skill. It was more physicality besting age.
not a real skilled takeover.

Which is also why.
shaq is so tethered.
to being called dominant.

Which is because he never bested the old guard via skill.

They just got old and phased out.

It is the other reason Mike is the goat. As the young or old guard never bested or rivaled mj in skill.
Whereas any other player was bested and shown up via skill and results.

Art Barr

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq never really bested the old guard of pedigree skill centers.

D rob
Dream
Ewing

They just got cycled put because of age. Before father time settled in. To chop the pedigreed ol school big off st the proverbial knees career wise. Shaq never really ramped to take them out via skill. It was more physicality besting age.
not a real skilled takeover.

Which is also why shaq is so tethered to veinf called dominant.

Which is because he never bested the old guard via skill.

They just got old and phased out.

It is the other reason Mike is the goat. As the young or old guard never bested or rivaled mj in skill.
Whereas any other player was bested and shown up via skill and results.

Art Barr
Interesting

I think Shaq did have a purely dominant year tho but to your point he didn't really have any prime HOF centers.
And Yoa always gave him the business

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lol how the hell you know, ? He told you this??
We literally saw it with some of his reactions that people had to the Katt Williams interivew.

Again, I never once said anything bad about Shannon, so you and others can quit with your winning and bytching.

Y'all really gotta stop taking any comment that isn't singing someones praises or groupthink as criticism and throwing shots. It happens with other subjects on this site and not just this one.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Awful 94 Finals, Patrick Ewing? Missed finger roll Patrick Ewing, better than Shaq? In what universe?!?!

This is why I don’t engage with some of you dudes. Same shaq got swept the next year with a much better team vs a worst version of the rockets. Give Ewing more shooters and a wing who wasn’t bagging groceries at Wally World and he might have had a ring.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Shaq is so weird. Dude seems like a nice dude and he is probably the most successful player post playing career outside Magic and Jordan. The charity and business acumen is unmatched. But then he has his petulant, insecure, side. Hating on other players (Ming, Dwight, KAT, Gobert, Jokic) or flat out being disrespectful to their face(awkward ass Mitchell interview). He will never accept that he is not top 5 at his position and he needed to be carried which is also why he beefed with Penny, Kobe, Wade, etc.

I’d put Hakeem and Robinson over him. Maybe even Ewing. Sorry.
Somebody always goes too far...

premier58

All Star
Daps
This is why I don’t engage with some of you dudes. Same shaq got swept the next year with a much better team vs a worst version of the rockets. Give Ewing more shooters and a wing who wasn’t bagging groceries at Wally World and he might have had a ring.
And the difference is Shaq dominated individually when he was swept, Ewing played like shyt on offense yet still went 7 games. Fukk having more shooters, he shot atrocious in the 94 Finals and got thoroighly outplayed by Hakeem. Better team, record wise, but the were battle tested and had a second HOF who was hungry for his 1st championship. This is why you dont engage with some dudes?? Youre the one literally making the asinine clain that Ewing is better than Shaq.