Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That kind of is on Shannon though as interviewers are supposed to control the flow of the interview instead of letting it go off the rails.

Let's not try move to the goalpost of what an interviewer is supposed to do.
Katt pretty much commanded that interview and I don’t think it is nearly ass popular if Katt don’t go off like he did. I think Shannon is going to lean more on that to try and get another Katt moment. He’s still getting views but not Katt Williams views. I think Seales was trying but people don’t care about her like that lol.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I agree with Shaq here
Shannon has turned into a gossiping hoe, and the Club Shay Shay podcast has emboldened him to be even more messy and think he can be the next Wendy Williams and just start randomly attacking other celebrities for content and video views. That Katt Williams interview put a batter on his back

Shaq is sensitive, but majority of what he does on TV is basketball analysis, making jokes, and funny commercials. Someone should ask Shannon why he has 2 gay assistants before he randomly attacks celebrities

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Katt pretty much commanded that interview and I don’t think it is nearly ass popular if Katt don’t go off like he did. I think Shannon is going to lean more on that to try and get another Katt moment. He’s still getting views but not Katt Williams views. I think Seales was trying but people don’t care about her like that lol.

He needs to interview Drake.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Is what what you think? I have no issues with Shannon at all. Posters gotta stop equating comments that don't sing someone's praises as criticism and disdain. I’ll defend him against Shaq as the latter is an a$$hole and I’ve said that more than once on this site.

He is an interviewer, but not a professional one nor a journalist. Just because you interview people doesn't make you one. It's a difference.

He does a shytty job sometimes of controlling the follow of his interviews to prevent them from sometimes going off the rails. That's no shot at Shannon, but it's the truth. He wasn't built to ask Seales the question I was referencing in that comment, but that doesn't mean that he can't nor should control the flow of interviews like an interviewer should do.

That Amanda Seales question is one that a professional journalist and interviewer should ask and not someone that isn’t one especially considering how easily she would trip him up during their interview.
How is one not a professional when you’ve been paid millions to do a job for like 20 years? :patrice:

Is it because you don’t like his style? It’s like saying that someone in the nba isn’t a professional basketball player cause you think he’s trash.

Millions of people love his style of doing interviews, announcing news etc.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How is one not a professional when you’ve been paid millions to do a job for like 20 years? :patrice:

Is it because you don’t like his style? It’s like saying that someone in the nba isn’t a professional basketball player cause you think he’s trash.

Millions of people love his style of doing interviews, announcing news etc.
There’s a difference and even you know it. It’s certain interview questions that he isn’t built to ask and not should he. He will never be a Barbara Walters or Robin Roberts interview, so he shouldn’t ask some of the subject matters that they would.

You say he’s been doing it for 20 years, but he still sometimes struggles in the interview formatting that he does.

The fact that millions of people love it means nothing because it’s all subjective. It’s okay to have a differing opinion.

I never once said that he was trash, so don’t try and fill in the blanks and make up shyt I never said.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I agree with Shaq here
Shannon has turned into a gossiping hoe, and the Club Shay Shay podcast has emboldened him to be even more messy and think he can be the next Wendy Williams and just start randomly attacking other celebrities for content and video views. That Katt Williams interview put a batter on his back

Shaq is sensitive, but majority of what he does on TV is basketball analysis, making jokes, and funny commercials. Someone should ask Shannon why he has 2 gay assistants before he randomly attacks celebrities

Two? The Mugler is gone. Who's the other? :dame: