Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Why are yall blaming him for this, his show is to talk about sports topics and that’s what he did. Katt Williams deciding to go on a rant is not his fault.

He gives these dudes a platform and they choose to use it to hate and take shots doesn’t make him a gossip queen.

Yall just don’t like this man because he came up doing what we do for free
Exactly

Katt Williams, Monique, Amanda Seales… those people wanted the smoke and he let them go off.

So that’s somehow his fault???

He shouldn’t have interviewed them

Yeah, and you shouldn’t have listened, simple minded mother fukkers. :unimpressed:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Yeah he gay that’s it

That name alone is enough to say he gay

Close up shop no more interviews or shows

Let’s let the cacs have it all

Damn we hate our own
You got sand in your p*ssy? All I said is he was gay, I still watch his interviews, etc. Telling the truth isn't hating out own, damn..

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cats in here have a problem with a man going at someone attacking his character :francis: . At least 2 of Jokic's MVP's have been gift wrapped whereas Shaq was robbed by another cat that received gift wrapped MVP's too. Denver wouldn't even have a ship or been owning the Lakers if not for Jamal Murrray
Lemme guess....Joker's presence on the court didn't allow Murray to shine in those moments :laff: :heh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If Shannon was extremely petty and wanted to take it there...he should quote Shaq's response to his ex-wife saying she never loved him

And I'm actually hoping Shannon claps back forreal. Shaq needs to be humbled.

Actually why shaq needs to squash this.
is Shannon offered incredible commentary on shaunie's remarks.

That i have no idea.
how shaq.
could hate on Shannon after that.

Art Barr

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shaq is so weird. Dude seems like a nice dude and he is probably the most successful player post playing career outside Magic and Jordan. The charity and business acumen is unmatched. But then he has his petulant, insecure, side. Hating on other players (Ming, Dwight, KAT, Gobert, Jokic) or flat out being disrespectful to their face(awkward ass Mitchell interview). He will never accept that he is not top 5 at his position and he needed to be carried which is also why he beefed with Penny, Kobe, Wade, etc.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Actually why shaq needs to squash this.
is Shannon offered incredible commentary on shaunie's remarks.

That i have no idea.
how shaq.
could hate on Shannon after that.

Art Barr
Cause Shaq been an insecure bozo forever

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shaq is so weird. Dude seems like a nice dude and he is probably the most successful player post playing career outside Magic and Jordan. The charity and business acumen is unmatched. But then he has his petulant, insecure, side. Hating on other players (Ming, Dwight, KAT, Gobert, Jokic) or flat out being disrespectful to their face(awkward ass Mitchell interview). He will never accept that he is not top 5 at his position and he needed to be carried which is also why he beefed with Penny, Kobe, Wade, etc.
Agreed but I do have him 4th behind Russell, Wilt, and KAJ (he even acknowledges and respects those greats before him)

But cats AFTER him? Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

Any threat of another big passing him legacy wise scares him