Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
shannon let that interview get to his head, his getting way too gossipy
shaq on the other hand is very sensitive when it comes to criticism and is a biggest hater of NBA superstars.

shannon is very humble but the fame and clout have made him into a gossip hound
I don't like either person in this beef
Dame should link up with shannon and do a response track

Shaq is right though you need to be top 10 to even discuss him or criticize him as a player because even while he was not uber serious all the time while in the NBA he was still a GOAT center who eclipses most other players in other sports
Why are yall blaming him for this, his show is to talk about sports topics and that’s what he did. Katt Williams deciding to go on a rant is not his fault.

He gives these dudes a platform and they choose to use it to hate and take shots doesn’t make him a gossip queen.

Yall just don’t like this man because he came up doing what we do for free

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why are yall blaming him for this, his show is to talk about sports topics and that’s what he did. Katt Williams deciding to go on a rant is not his fault.

He gives these dudes a platform and they choose to use it to hate and take shots doesn’t make him a gossip queen.

Yall just don’t like this man because he came up doing what we do for free
That kind of is on Shannon though as interviewers are supposed to control the flow of the interview instead of letting it go off the rails.

Let's not try move to the goalpost of what an interviewer is supposed to do.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
That kind of is on Shannon though as interviewers are supposed to control the flow of the interview instead of letting it go off the rails.

Let's not try move to the goalpost of what an interviewer is supposed to do.

He’s not an interviewer or journalist and wouldn’t know how to navigate the situation or response, so no he shouldn’t ask.

Seems as if you're trying to change the parameters to suit your narrative based on your obvious dislike/disdain of Shannon Sharpe.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seems as if you're trying to change the parameters to suit your narrative based on your obvious dislike/disdain of Shannon Sharpe.
Is what what you think? I have no issues with Shannon at all. Posters gotta stop equating comments that don't sing someone's praises as criticism and disdain. I’ll defend him against Shaq as the latter is an a$$hole and I’ve said that more than once on this site.

He is an interviewer, but not a professional one nor a journalist. Just because you interview people doesn't make you one. It's a difference.

He does a shytty job sometimes of controlling the follow of his interviews to prevent them from sometimes going off the rails. That's no shot at Shannon, but it's the truth. He wasn't built to ask Seales the question I was referencing in that comment, but that doesn't mean that he can't nor should control the flow of interviews like an interviewer should do.

That Amanda Seales question is one that a professional journalist and interviewer should ask and not someone that isn’t one especially considering how easily she would trip him up during their interview.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Is what what you think? I have no issues with Shannon at all. Posters gotta stop equating comments that don't sing someone's praises as criticism and disdain.

I'm not "equating" anything, as your comments clearly speak for themselves.

He is an interviewer, but not a professional one nor a journalist. Just because you interview people doesn't make you one. It's a difference.

If Shannon isn't a "professional" interviewer/journalist as you state, then you shouldn't be holding him/his platform to that standard.

He does a shytty job sometimes of controlling the follow of his interviews to prevent them from sometimes going off the rails. That's no shot at Shannon, but it's the truth.

Shannon has already mentioned previously that his platform/methodology is somewhat unconventional as he allows the guest to speak their truth in more of a conversational manner.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Shannon has already mentioned previously that his platform/methodology is somewhat unconventional as he allows the guest to speak their truth in more of a conversational manner.
That’s asking for trouble down the line a la Katt Williams as you come off as looking more like an enabler and potentially alienating future guest and creating issues for himself with them.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
That’s asking for trouble down the line a la Katt Williams as you come off as looking more like an enabler and potentially alienating future guest and creating issues for himself with them.

Shannon Sharpe could care less about public perception in regards to how he runs his platforms, as Shannon's unorthodox methodology is a main reason why Club Shay Shay & Nightcap are successful.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I just commented in the other thread, why we as black folks have to throw out money stats as a diss or a way to put down someone.