Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
He worked hard, made smart independent moves and got his reward. The rest of the sound bites are just jealous grown men who cannot exist without their egos being stroked.

We cannot work together for the greater purpose of anything. Our egos and aggression will see that we never present anything more then what you see now.

Ask Mugler about what Shannon did to get where he's at.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:francis: :laff:

2024 from katt williams to every comedian beefing, to Chris Brown vs Quavo , drake vs Kendrick and everyone, Game being emotional and going at Ross and now shaq in the booth being all emotional and dropping straight garbage

Next week Jim Nantz and Tony Romo might drop a troy aiken diss
Niqqas are acting like toxic hoes now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cats in here have a problem with a man going at someone attacking his character :francis: . At least 2 of Jokic's MVP's have been gift wrapped whereas Shaq was robbed by another cat that received gift wrapped MVP's too. Denver wouldn't even have a ship or been owning the Lakers if not for Jamal Murrray
LOL @ attacking his character. nikkas like you are the worst. No it’s called calling you out for being shytty. His character was actually in the wrong and needed calling out. Nobody is infallible. Shaq needs to get the fukk over himself. He never will, obviously, but that’s the one thing he truly needs to do. If you can’t EVER acknowledge you did some punk shyt, especially when the whole world is telling you that you did some punk shyt, you are a fukking clown.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Us Rockets fans remember Shaq pushing Hakeem in the final minutes of Game Four of the NBA Finals in which the Rockets swept the Magic and forced us to watch Taco Bell commercials about whether soft tacos vs hard shell tacos! Never forget! He always been like this!

By the way, soft tacos all day every day!!

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
And this is the problem. It's not more important, and their "narrative" changes every year. I would've never based MVP on playoffs.

To me, his other years were: '98 (definitely should have been his) over MJ & '02 over Duncan. He had a very strong argument in '95, but that was probably a long shot
Playing like 55 games vs Jordan taking the Bulls to the best record with 82 games? And Shaq is the MVP :dahell:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If Shannon was extremely petty and wanted to take it there...he should quote Shaq's response to his ex-wife saying she never loved him

And I'm actually hoping Shannon claps back forreal. Shaq needs to be humbled.
C/s on Shaq needing to be humbled. He needs 90s MJ.

Dude is a cosy 50 year old and loved by everyone like 90s Oprah, he’s even a fukking part time cop. But tries to act like he’s Meech when shyt doesn’t go his way.

I’ve never heard a legendary athlete write his whole resume on socials full of typos and shyt, because people criticized his opinion on something.

Unfortunately Shannon isn’t on the level to shyt on him as an athlete, media guy or in any other way. He really needs someone above him like MJ. Cause really he’s one of the greatest celebs/athletes ever (even if he acts like Dylan or Adrian Broner)