Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s fine to think Jokic shouldn’t have won, but saying that to him while he’s accepting the award is out of line and completely unprofessional. I don’t understand how anybody can argue with that

That was not the time or place for that. WTF is wrong with some of y’all :dahell:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I knew this would happen. Shaq has a sense of humor sometimes but he’s also an immature big ass crybaby

Nikka talking about “I never wanted to be the goat” but still crying over regular season mvps he didn’t win to this day :mjlol:
Yeah he's always joking and calling people out but thinned skin. Chuck be clowning him and he immediately runs to chips.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro what? Dude literally said to Jovic's face he did not deserve his MVP DURING his MVP acceptance broadcast on TNT. It wasn't the time. He could have voiced that opinion before or after cutting away from that segment with the award winner. That's extremely disrespectful. There is a proper place and time to voice certain opinions. That's proper decorum.

You got ppl encouraging this behavior with "he telling it to his face" unlike the other soft asses kissing Joker's ass. Yo, this ain't the streets. Dudes want to bring confrontational streets element to everything because that's their only limited life reference point. This is a corporate media broadcast, shyt was inappropriate for that setting.
absolutely imagine when the raptors won the title and the interviewer is telling kawhi and the coach congrats on the title, but you guys werent the best team you just got lucky durant got injured. even if you think shai was robbed which he wasnt, shaq was completely out of line. if you want to go shaq's route then say something along the lines of it was so close i thought you and shai could have easily been co-mvp's this year.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

So now this nikka is gonna make some fake ass Euphoria shyt about Shannon? :russ:

Does this nikka realize Shannon don't even rhyme?

Yo Shaq is actin like a real bytch right now :what:

You are not Kendrick Lamar

This is pathetic hypebeast behavior:hhh:
I know this trash ass nikka Shaq not talking about a "mixtape"

Pre-ghostwriter Shaq was fukking garbage can juice.

With such amazing bars like

"I flow like pee coming out ya you-know-what/
Or some dookie diarrhea coming out ya butt"

"I dong da-dong da-da-dong, now watch me ding it 🔔"

"I eh-eh I eh-eh eh-eh, I made a blooper"

"Check out my lyrical slam-slam, watch me flim-flam-flam
My refractor click-clacks, I biggity-bish the bam-bam"

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It’s fine to think Jokic shouldn’t have won, but saying that to him while he’s accepting the award is out of line and completely unprofessional. I don’t understand how anybody can argue with that

That was not the time or place for that. WTF is wrong with some of y’all :dahell:
nah, he was keepin' it real /s

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Silly ass beef to get more clicks

I find it funny when adult people make so many grammar mistakes. The guy has like what, millions of followers? At least he could not be lazy and stop writing numbers instead of words like it's still the high school days.

And fukk jokic, not even serbians fukk with him, got another dude voted as their player of the year back in 2023 :mjlol:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That's true, but you shouldn't tell someone while giving the award that they shouldn't have gotten it.

If Jokic's response was "I don't give a fukk what you think" Shaq would've left the set to catch a flight to Denver to try to fight.

Shaq is always throwing shots and saying shyt to the younger guys.

Whether he meant it or not, we don’t know, but Shaq has always said he says things like this to motivate guys to take it up a notch. He always brings up how Kareem was towards him when he was averaging 28 and 12, and a superstar, and Kareem told Shaq that he doesn’t have any rings. That always fueled Shaq, so Shaq says he tries to use this same approach towards the young guys.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
absolutely imagine when the raptors won the title and the interviewer is telling kawhi and the coach congrats on the title, but you guys werent the best team you just got lucky durant got injured. even if you think shai was robbed which he wasnt, shaq was completely out of line. if you want to go shaq's route then say something along the lines of it was so close i thought you and shai could have easily been co-mvp's this year.

I actually would have picked Shai due to OKC's improvement to #1 seed in the toughest conference, his percentage splits and other factors. There are plenty of metrics where you can make the argument of Shai over Jokic however what Shaq did was just inappropriate at that moment. These dudes (NBA on TNT) have whole 30 min before tipoff, 15 min at half time and 1 hr post game. That's plenty of time to voice your preference for Shai as MVP.

You don't have to say it to Jokic's face, there is no material gain in that except if you want cool points from the immature "keeping it real" crowd.