Shaq On Why He Left Reebok For Walmart Shoe Deal

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

I love and respect Shaq, but part of the story is duck.

Shaq played for Orlando for 4 years.
His Reebok deal lasted 6 years, and they were the ones who dissolved the partnership.
You can find footage of him playing in Reeboks his first 2 seasons in Los Angeles.

Some of Shaq's early Reeboks sold well, but once Reebok signed Iverson a few years later, he became their flagship basketball athlete.

Shaq is a smart guy, so he parlayed his fame into great deal with Walmart and discount retailers.
but the "angry mom confronted me when I played for the Magic, and I dropped my deal and started marketing less expensive shoes" is not keeping it 100.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

His Reebok deal lasted 6 years, and they were the ones who dissolved the partnership.
You can find footage of him playing in Reeboks his first 2 seasons in Los Angeles.

Some of Shaq's early Reeboks sold well, but once Reebok signed Iverson a few years later, he became their flagship basketball athlete.

Shaq is a smart guy, so he parlayed his fame into great deal with Walmart and discount retailers.
but the "angry mom confronted me when I played for the Magic, and I dropped my deal and started marketing less expensive shoes" is not keeping it 100.
:jbhmm:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wow:
uYmesh3.png

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

ShaqTales woo-oo.