Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The moon and Earth rorate such that the same side of the moon is ALWAYS facing Earth all the time. We literally NEVER see what is happening on the dark side of the moon. Which is why many movies/sci fi always have crazy shyt going on there, because theoretically its a place entirely hidden from view, perfect to hide next level fukkery.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Finding out how many guys seemingly have no issue with inflicting violence on women:

Growing up and being taught very early that men should NEVER hit women, I always thought domestic violence was like a 1 out of every 1000 household/relationship occurrence. However, everything from family stories to situations involving other people I know have shown me over time its way more commonplace than I ever knew in the past. Fast-forward, you see news stories of husbands/ex-boyfriends doing unthinkable things to their wives, exes, and children (which is sick on another level) or a social media video of a guy beating the shyt out of girl like she’s a dude. It damn near appears that more guys harm women or are willing to take it there than not.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I loved this thread! W ho ever resurrected this thread... Thank you!
6 years later…..this thread full of so much :jbhmm::mjlol::whoa::wtf::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: :stopitslime::bryan:……def deserves to be in the rafters when this is all is said & done:salute:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
More people were killed with wooden swords than metal ones in feudal Japan.