Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The arrow in the FedEx logo.... once I saw it... I can never even read the words I just see the damn arrow now and it was designed that way...

dont click the spoiler or you will be in the same boat as me if you never saw it...

n8qMQtt.png

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Planets are big as fukk, yet all of them (in this solar system :whoa:) can fit between earth and the moon. :mindblown:

Just think about that shyt, and the planets are big as fukk

another space one

There are 10 times more stars in the night sky than grains of sand in the world's deserts and beaches, scientists say. Astronomers have worked out that there are 70 thousand million million million - or seven followed by 22 zeros - stars visible from the Earth through telescopes.

:lupe:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star's mom was a hoe who'd let nikkas fukk while she breastfed him as an infant. The Alphabet Song came through on the regular, but he was the only nikka that would sing while laying pipe to mom dukes. The melody got stuck in Twinkle's head and that's why they sound so much alike.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That white people play drinking games where slapping the shyt out of each other is part of the game. Some people told me this over the summer. I'm still having a hard time grasping why you'd want to do that :mindblown: