Shark Week 2020 - Mike Tyson, Will Smith, Shaq & Snoop

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
shark-week-2020.jpg

Shark Week will take viewers to New Zealand, Australia and South Africa to see how the “global lockdown and reduced amount of human activity on the seas has given sharks the opportunity to reclaim the oceans.”

ShaqAttack
Monday, August 10 at 8 p.m. (9 p.m. ET)

After surviving a shark encounter in “Shaq Does Shark Week,” Shaquille O’Neal is back, and now he’s on a mission to determine what shark has the perfect predatory attack. But he can’t do it alone. Shaq is deploying YouTube stars Dude Perfect and Mark Rober to put various species to the test and uncover the most mind-blowing hunting techniques of this ultimate predator.

Will Smith: Off The Deep End
Tuesday, August 11 at 8 p.m. (9 p.m. ET)

Will Smith is diving headfirst into action, excitement, and shark-infested waters, as he confronts his fear of the open seas and the open jaws of nature’s fiercest predators.

Sharkadelic Summer
Thursday, August 13 at 8 p.m. (9 p.m. ET)

Snoop Dogg takes a look at why Great White Sharks are taking up residence along America's shores. Will this be the "sharkiest" summer in US history? In this special, Snoop will breakdown the craziest shark encounters caught on tape, marvel at the wild and unpredictable reactions, and meet with the leading experts who are trying to unlock the secrets behind this great white shark invasion.

This is their coach.

paul-de-gelder-full.jpg

He lost his leg and arm and still dives with Sharks. That shyt is crazy.

:dwillhuh:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Was just watching it OP :heh:

Shark Cac : "Hey yo mate .. we dont want you to get bit by a shark :smugfavre: , But you might get bit by a shark :ld: "

Tyson : " If I get bit by a shark :birdman: ... Im gonna come up out the water :demonic:.. and fukk ALL YOU UP :ufdup: "

Shark Cacs : :whoa::smugdraper::merchant::upsetfavre:

:russ::russ::russ:

:stylin:

G4-6.jpg

:russ:

When the coach walked into the gym and Mike said something along the lines of “I won’t turn out too good if you’re helping me”.

I was dying.