Sharkeisha.......

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
1. a lot of you saw the mugshot post and started running with her being a 22 year old dike with a baby. anybody with a set of eyes can see the girls in the video are not 22 year olds or in that range.
2. people are allowing themselves to be trolled by an (obvious) twitter account of the victim. somebody took their old account, changed their twitter name and avi just to capitalize on the video's popularity.
3. damn she punched the shyt outta that girl. sharkeisha was out there lookin like Paul Phoenix.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
964409_578622808849386_864992872_o.jpg

Brehs...I can't...:deadchucker:

THOSE FEET... :merchant:

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
1. a lot of you saw the mugshot post and started running with her being a 22 year old dike with a baby. anybody with a set of eyes can see the girls in the video are not 22 year olds or in that range.
2. people are allowing themselves to be trolled by an (obvious) twitter account of the victim. somebody took their old account, changed their twitter name and avi just to capitalize on the video's popularity.
3. damn she punched the shyt outta that girl. sharkeisha was out there lookin like Paul Phoenix.

I sitting here thinking, how can people not tell the difference between the two Sharkeisha girls?

The bright blue shirt on Sharkeisha and the pink book bag Shamichael don't let people know that these girls are in High School? They look like they just got off the bus or something.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Nikka please, how the fukk we suppose to know there are two Sharkeishas in the world? And ratchet ones at that.The younger Sharkeisha is also a bulldyke based on her real twitter.

They got alot of things in common.:shaq:

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This gon sound mad weird but growing up in the hood people getting shot, stabbed or getting locked up, I never felt bad (not that it was a good thing, I just never had an emotional attachment)

However, when I see fights, not just girls ones but all types of street fights I cringe.

Weird

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ehh... Beasties. Nikkas rejoice in "My hoe knows how to fight."