She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I liked this episode but man some of this writing is terrible. Like I said they need Joss and his brother to run shows. It wouldn't come off so stupid sometimes with them running the helm. Like why didn't Tatiana didn't just fight her as soon as she got there? That didn't make sense to wait a couple of days and attack her in front of everybody anyway. I just thought that was so dumb and ruined the episode for me.
Joss would be a perfect fit

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yea they can build hype masterfully. Then you see the project :francis: the teaser for Multiverse Of Madness had me :ohhh:then that bullshyt had me ready to walk out the theater when I was watching it:snoop:

And yea Marvel knows they got so many nikkas by the heart they can openly be about quantity over quality
The Hype is the problem, I stopped watching trailers and youtube, reactions, and reading forum post until the final product is out. For example I didn't watch any promotional material nor forum shyt for MOM I was sold on Raimi and the cac dr strange actor and pleasantly surprised by the movie to me Marvel's best during this phase. There is some stuff thats unavoidable like the spiderman Hype (far from home was way better William daGoat saved that movie). But the further you stay away from it the more you will enjoy the final product.

That being said Marvel needs to cut the Bullshiet and come correct on the more adult related material like Midnight Suns (Blade,
Moonknight werewolf by night etc etc) and the street level heroes they need more realism up the violence a Bit and tone down the quips and if they want rainbow people they come in all colors not only in black/brown.

I fear the X-men once they come in the live MCU version is going to be a crazy mess with this inclusion stuff. Specially all the non-harlem story lines that been going on in the comics :snoop:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yea they can build hype masterfully. Then you see the project :francis: the teaser for Multiverse Of Madness had me :ohhh:then that bullshyt had me ready to walk out the theater when I was watching it:snoop:

And yea Marvel knows they got so many nikkas by the heart they can openly be about quantity over quality
For me the Doctor Strange sequel was one of the movies I was most excited for. A lot of people hated on the first movie but to this day I think it’s one of the best MCU origin movies. MoM had so much potential.

I think they fukked up hiring Raimi and letting him go 100% Raimi. It doesn’t fit the MCU aesthetic. I wanted to walk out too bruh, but the tickets was too expensive so I was finishing that bytch :heh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The Hype is the problem, I stopped watching trailers and youtube, reactions, and reading forum post until the final product is out. For example I didn't watch any promotional material nor forum shyt for MOM I was sold on Raimi and the cac dr strange actor and pleasantly surprised by the movie to me Marvel's best during this phase.
Fair…

But the movie is the movie regardless if you don’t watch trailers, clips etc…

The movies/shows have just been subpar. They come off as Disney Channel original movies featuring superheroes.

Also I feel like the actors aren’t as interested in the material as the public thinks they are. They here for a bag :manny: with the exception of the girl who played Ms. Marvel. You can just tell most of them are just going through the motions. It’s not like RDJ and Iron Man, Reynolds and Deadpool or even Evans with Cap where you could tell they wanted to make those character theirs.

Elizabeth Olson in MoM was just trash. I never rolled my eyes so much at a actors bad unenthusiastic acting. She took me out the movie. Maybe that was Raimi’s fault, IDK.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Fair…

But the movie is the movie regardless if you don’t watch trailers, clips etc…

The movies/shows have just been subpar. They come off as Disney Channel original movies featuring superheroes.

Also I feel like the actors aren’t as interested in the material as the public thinks they are. They here for a bag :manny: with the exception of the girl who played Ms. Marvel. You can just tell most of them are just going through the motions. It’s not like RDJ and Iron Man, Reynolds and Deadpool or even Evans with Cap where you could tell they wanted to make those character theirs.
Don't include reynolds, marvel product but fox produced movies, and again we are watching this phase with hype color glasses. Phase 1 and 2 weren't flawless they were some mids and some duds. I think again not to put this all on a Black man. But I belIeve Black panther was going to step up and play that Tony stark Role and his death (RIP) might have fukked that up. Its a simple fix though just bring MBJ Back from a different timeline after this black panther film. Stuff is watered down a bit (BP death/pandemic rewrites/reshoots and filling in the D+ stuff). And add a toxic fanbase that refuses to accept that the first 3 phases weren't perfect neither.

Again lets not forget the duds/mids from phase 1 and 2 and even 3 had some Mid in it. We just look at it as gospel cause of infinity war and end game. The latter which was dope in its own right but they were some missed opportunities there too. Again is good that most of the A Tier marvel IP's after 2023/24 will fall back to marvel solely like The Hulk, Xmen Doom stuff thats why I believe they are not announcing many phase 6 stuff and probably sprinkle in a lot of cameos for phase 5.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FB-IMG-1663561661299.jpg

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

:mjlol: THIS shyt IS SO TRASH.

LIKE WHAT IS THE POINT
OF THIS SHOW?

WHAT ARE WE BUILDING TO?

JEN & TITANIA KEEP DOING
3 STOOGES ACTS AND nikkaS
TELLING ME ITS FIRE IN 2022.

:dead:GOT nikkaS IN HERE
COMPARING THIS TO "THE BOYS".
:devil:
:evil:

Where they doing that at? Who said fire?
Did you just make that all up?

... Are the stans in the room with us right now?

:mjlol:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hype is the problem, I stopped watching trailers and youtube, reactions, and reading forum post until the final product is out. For example I didn't watch any promotional material nor forum shyt for MOM I was sold on Raimi and the cac dr strange actor and pleasantly surprised by the movie to me Marvel's best during this phase. There is some stuff thats unavoidable like the spiderman Hype (far from home was way better William daGoat saved that movie). But the further you stay away from it the more you will enjoy the final product.

That being said Marvel needs to cut the Bullshiet and come correct on the more adult related material like Midnight Suns (Blade,
Moonknight werewolf by night etc etc) and the street level heroes they need more realism up the violence a Bit and tone down the quips and if they want rainbow people they come in all colors not only in black/brown.

I fear the X-men once they come in the live MCU version is going to be a crazy mess with this inclusion stuff. Specially all the non-harlem story lines that been going on in the comics :snoop:
The hype is only a problem if the work is bad. The shyt is just bad:russ:. It ain't about staying away from trailers and shyt when the quality of the work has dropped so sharply

Shytty writing, no direction, rushing, quantity over quality, constant reshoots trying to shoehorn shyt etc. When I saw Multiverse of Madness I wasn't saying "this is a bad MCU movie" that shyt is objectively a bad movie

The abuse of humor only indicates to me that these nikkas know how much they MISS Robert Downey Jr. Dialogue and humor has taken a nosedive ever since Tony snapped his fingers. He was the perfect balance of levity and seriousness and without him these nikkas are hurting. Now you have 50% more jokes and NONE of them shyts hittin

And yea X-Men definitely won't be shot in Harlem:dame: but it really won't matter because all nikkas wasn't is to see wolverine pop them claws they take anything after that